Sugar and male sexual health

Buy Lab Tests Online

ATL713

Hi,

I (44/M) posted earlier this year about declines in my sexual abilities. Namely, penile sensitivity, libido, and erection quality.

I found something recently that I wanted to share in case it helps anyone else. I had let my diet slip a bit, and was eating a sugary dessert every day. Cookies, ice cream, brownie, donut, sweet coffee drinks, milkshake, etc. It turned into a (bad) afternoon habit for me. I always had to have something sweet and chocolatey. Then sometimes after dinner, I would partake again. Not good.

I noticed my sexual health started to decline again. Erections weren't as firm, and they were taking longer to get. Refractory period increased, and a couple times I wasn't able to orgasm at all the second time around with my wife. Penile sensation decreased – I had to work more to orgasm. My penis felt less full. Everything still worked ok, but it obviously wasn't the same.

I knew I needed to fix my diet, so I decided to stop eating anything for dessert. Two squares of dark chocolate after dinner, and that was it. Nothing else sugary during the day, or at night. That was 5 days ago, and I can report that already I'm seeing improvement across the board: erections are rock hard again. More sensation. Much less refractory period. More desire, such that I think about sex a lot again randomly during the day, and I am more excited for it. Everything is better.

Sure, it's not like it was when I was 30. But just cutting out the desserts for 5 has made a noticeable difference. Just wanted to share in case anyone was struggling with something similar. Cut out the sugar for a week and see if that works for you.

Best,
ATL

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

It sounds like you’re gearing up for diabetes if you don’t change course now. Reduce carbs, sugar, processed foods and more importantly fast food!

ATL713

Fortunately, I'm pretty fit and not overweight. The rest of my diet is pretty solid. I think too much sugar was interfering with my testosterone. It was definitely time to cut that back dramatically.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me