** stupid question alert **

Buy Lab Tests Online
So I am thinking about switching from 2x per week injections using a 25 g 1 inch in the quads, to eod using a slin pin. I have been researching and I apologize to anyone who this thread affends. Here is the stupid question I can’t figure out. If I needed to take 200mg per week I would need roughly 57 mg eod, would that be 57 iu on the insulin syringe?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
with a 200mg/mL vial strength you need to halve the dose you want like Vince did there...half of 57 is 28.5.

WHich I just want to say is a whopper of a dose, you should think about cutting that back. 50EOD is about as much as any one person could need.

with a 200mg/mL vial strength you need to halve the dose you want like Vince did there...half of 57 is 28.5.

WHich I just want to say is a whopper of a dose, you should think about cutting that back. 50EOD is about as much as any one person could need.
Thanks.. So if my doctor is suggesting 200 per week, what is the point that I should start at if I’m going to tweak it myself, Will I feel effects from cutting back my dose that I have been taking . 50 eod which you suggest is the the max, or just pick something lower and see how I feel?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me