Ssri discontinued/libido ED problems

Buy Lab Tests Online

goolapsh

I’ve been on T for two and a half years now with inconsistent libido (the cream being more beneficial than shots). Before I got on trt my sexual function was fine. Last year I took an ssri for about six months. I stopped taking it two months ago because I thought my ED was from the drug but I’m still struggling maintaining erections and have little libido. I also started synthroid around the same time I stopped the antidepressant thinking that would help but so far nothing. I’m becoming really depressed by all this and am thinking of quitting trt altogether. The most frustrating thing about my trt experience has been this Inconsistent libido and it’s really making me depressed. On shots my dht went below the normal range and I became asexual. On the cream my dht increased and I became sexual for the first few months and then it just disappeared and hasn’t come back since. I think I just want off of all of this and go back to my natural state without taking any meds. This sucks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

Good morning! Do you have any labs? any description of you body comp-age. I see you are on Synthroid so would be nice to know your full thyroid panel including FT3 and RT3. This will help the group to give you the best feedback.

Gman86

I’ve been on T for two and a half years now with inconsistent libido (the cream being more beneficial than shots). Before I got on trt my sexual function was fine. Last year I took an ssri for about six months. I stopped taking it two months ago because I thought my ED was from the drug but I’m still struggling maintaining erections and have little libido. I also started synthroid around the same time I stopped the antidepressant thinking that would help but so far nothing. I’m becoming really depressed by all this and am thinking of quitting trt altogether. The most frustrating thing about my trt experience has been this Inconsistent libido and it’s really making me depressed. On shots my dht went below the normal range and I became asexual. On the cream my dht increased and I became sexual for the first few months and then it just disappeared and hasn’t come back since. I think I just want off of all of this and go back to my natural state without taking any meds. This sucks.

Have u tried HCG and/ or any DHT derivatives?

goolapsh

Have u tried HCG and/ or any DHT derivatives?

my t3 level was 3.0 (2.3-4.2) before starting synthroid. I slowly titrated myself up to 100mg. Still nothing. My t level was around 375-400 before starting t. I might just stop everything. Never had issues with libido when I wasn’t taking any drugs. As far as hcg I have no interest in taking another medication right now tbh. I’m just not having luck and I don’t think my body response well to meds.

goolapsh

I did it because I thought it would improve my mood and give me a boost in energy. None of that happened. The only positive I’ve noticed is physique improvement. That’s it though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me