"Shock my Penis?!? Discussing Shockwave Therapy and ED"

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
* patient selection/ideal candidate (17:10-19:10)

*radial vs shockwave, scams/marketing gimmicks (19:58-23:08)

Start the month and join Dr. Kevin Chu and Dr. Justin Dubin as they talk about restorative therapy, shining a spotlight on the groundbreaking technology known as shockwave therapy. In this episode, recorded live in San Diego, they challenge the traditional approach to medicine that merely treats symptoms, offering instead a transformative solution for long-lasting healing.

With a focus on restorative therapies for erectile dysfunction, they bring their extensive knowledge and research to the table, revealing the compelling data supporting shockwave therapy as a viable treatment option for SPECIFIC patient populations. They emphasize the importance of understanding individual goals and expectations before investing in this out-of-pocket procedure, ensuring people to make informed decisions without falling prey to false promises or marketing gimmicks.

Immerse yourself as they share their expert perspectives, discussing the potential benefits and considerations associated with this therapy.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Unfortunately many are left paying out the ass for a failed therapy or at best minor short-term improvements.

People need to know what they are getting into before jumping the gun!

The doctors background/credentials?

Are you even what would be considered an ideal candidate?

What are your expectations?

Radial vs shockwave?

Device being used?

Key points here

*Not every device that's being used out there is equal

*There's only a few devices out there that really meet the strict criteria that show the efficacy for improving erections!

*patient selection/ideal candidate

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching