Scrotal Cream half life & High DHT

Buy Lab Tests Online

OMI100

"Finasteride chemically neuters a man."
As I understand it sexual sides are now noted officially.
While that may not impact ALL who take it, I do NOT want to be one of the few that it impacts.
Wondering if any research as to reversal of that small minor side effect:)
Or is it a "Done deal"!!!!!
How long did it take the manufactures to admit sexual sides..... Before is became an official side....
Drug manufactures are in the business of touting all the GOOD things their drugs do BUT minimize all the sides.
That is one side I do not want no matter how large my prostate get or how much of my hair falls out:)
Persistent Sexual Dysfunction and Depression in Finasteride Users for Male Pattern Hair Loss: A Serious Concern or Red Herring?
Propecia Side Effects | Erectile Dysfunction & Decreased Libido
Frequently Asked Questions - The Post-Finasteride Syndrome Foundation
A Comment on the Post-Finasteride Syndrome
Hope my links stay in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
This is very true. My doc didnt say anything about a 1300 total test but my dht level was 80 and top scale was 79 and she freaked out and said my prostate was going to be in a world of hurt if I ran that number for a long time....freaked me out. She said saw palmetto every other day now.

DragonRider

This is very true. My doc didnt say anything about a 1300 total test but my dht level was 80 and top scale was 79 and she freaked out and said my prostate was going to be in a world of hurt if I ran that number for a long time....freaked me out. She said saw palmetto every other day now.
Sounds like you could easily lower your DHT to within range by slightly lowering your Test dose. 1300 ng/dl is above range. Lowering it slightly isn't going to have a significant impact. What is your estrogen level at that range?

Sounds like you could easily lower your DHT to within range by slightly lowering your Test dose. 1300 ng/dl is above range. Lowering it slightly isn't going to have a significant impact. What is your estrogen level at that range?
36 sensitive e2 but that was using an ai at .125mg twice a week. That was an old protocol. Since then I have dropped ai and my dose of both test and hcg. Things are a little out of whack for me right now need to retest in a few weeks.

wondering

Finasteride reduces DHT by up to 70%.
Finasteride is proven to reduce the size of the prostate.
Finasteride is proven to stop hair loss in many men.
If finasteride reduces DHT by 70% and while using it, your hair loss stops and your prostate shrinks: what does that say about DHT ?
Answer - dht causes male pattern baldness and dht increases the prostate. If you have zero DHT, you will never go bald and you will never get an enlarged prostate.
For hair loss, higher dht will speed it up.. there is no doubt.
For the prostate, some men notice prostate issues when dht is high, some dont. For the prostate, we dont know how much is too much. However, we do know that very low dht will shrink it. The evidence with finasteride proves that.
I do not endorse using finasteride, i am just stating facts.

Correlation does NOT equal causation. A man with a red shirt robs a bank, does not mean red shirts turn men into bank robbers.

I am not saying DHT does not contribute to prostate or hairloss, but the conclusion you draw in your post is not science.

madman

Super Moderator
Correlation does NOT equal causation. A man with a red shirt robs a bank, does not mean red shirts turn men into bank robbers.

I am not saying DHT does not contribute to prostate or hairloss, but the conclusion you draw in your post is not science.

He is dead set that it is strictly DHT and as we know DHT plays a role when it comes to effects on MPB and the prostate but is not the sole cause as it is much more complex.

What is important here is not the level of DHT but the sensitivity of the AR to DHT as men genetically prone to MPB can still experience acceleration of hair loss even with low DHT levels.

@broker.....you still going on about this DHT is the cause thing?

Is DHT the Cause of BPH ( Prostate Enlargement ) or is it Estradiol?

Testosterone(DHT) and Prostate Enlargement

What Causes High DHT?

Understanding the role of estrogen in the development of benign prostatic hyperplasia

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me