reducing T dose, how long to steady state?

Buy Lab Tests Online

blackebob

My doctor cut my T dose in half I was wondering if the same 6 weeks apply to reach steady-state or if you're going backwards does the time cut it in half and you arrive there in 3 weeks?

Not that it will change anything but now I'm worried we're going to go too far in the other direction.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blackebob

I switched to inj end of the year, I was on cream 350mg each day. T was 1050 on switch everything in range, no AI, HCT 50, ....

Inj' 100mg CYP E3.5, start Hcg 300iu EOD, and at 6 week blood test showed T 1532, HCT 53(donated week before test), "wrong" E test 62, both liver(LST...) just outside top of range, SBHG 26. So she wanted to drop it to 50mg E3.5, and I relinquished.

I swear, at three/four weeks after starting injections I think I hit my sweet spot, and then I over shot it. I was solid. Funny thing is a week and a half into the new dose I thought I hit it again, and now I think I dropped plumb out of it. I thought cutting it in half was a lot. I have three weeks to go til I hit week 6, or take control myself moving it back to 75mg E3.5

I am toying for the last three weeks of changing it to 50mg/wk on an everyday protocol at 7.142857142857143mg injected per day +/- the last digit.

I mean at mid point what will it gain me to jump it back up? I can already tell the the morning wood difference, and just when I thought I had passed the gut bloat, its back.

#$%$#@!!!

Hammer

Testosterone has a half-life of about 8 days. It takes approximately 5 half-life cycles for steady state. So about 40 days.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me