Reboot T production using arimidex?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Infoseeker

Hi

Just got back from my appointment with one of my endo's and I have a question related to what was said during our meeting.
My last MRI shows that my pituitary gland tumor hasn't been growing the last year and all the bloodwork that has been done the last two years shows that only my T has been low, the rest is overall fine.
Since January I've been using Testosterone E with very good results, but due to high E2 in June/July I added arimidex 0,25-0,33 eod. Negative sides has been reduced, but my T level has rised a lot and caused my blood to be a bit thicker than it should be, the flag has been raised.
Anyway, now back to my question.

My two endo's have been discussing my case with an old expert in this field and he suggested trying to reboot my own T production using only arimidex. I have never heard about this before, but I have heard about clomid. So have anyone heard about using arimidex to start up T production (not HCG), are there any successful stories out there? Or will this just be a waste of time for me?
The idea is to slowly and over time reduce TE to zero and go on with just arimidex.

Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I don't understand what your doctors are driving at. You will reduce your estradiol to almost unmeasurable levels. You will not "reboot" your natural production of testosterone.

Last edited:

Infoseeker

That is my opinion as well, but I don't have a medical background. Sometimes it feels like I know more than those who should know. At least my endo's admit they don't know anything about the amercian way of doing TRT, ie arimidex and hcg. It used to be pure TE, but now TU only. Click and forget for 12 weeks basically.

ERO

Clomid yes, Arimidex no.

And if you are able to donate blood periodically that solves the thickening issue and you can stay on TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me