Question on Prostate infection, Not Prostate cancer

Buy Lab Tests Online

davidpavlov

In this link, there is a mention about prostate infection. Again, I am not talking about prostate cancer.

It looks like he took antibiotics but did not help, and had to go for a different treatment, that is scary. I am just so afraid and would like to know if TRT was causing this. Hope not, makes me concerned because it is posted under TRT and prostate cancer thread.

Again, please read the thread, and it is mentioned towards the end of the write up. about prostate infection, and I am not talking about prostate cancer that is mentioned in the write up. Towards the end of the write up, you can see about prostate infection. Was this due to TRT or that was a different issue not connected to TRT?

Does Testosterone Cause Prostate Cancer? Can Men Treated for Prostate Cancer Use TRT?

Your feedback is appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I understand - you are concerned about prostate infections and not prostate cancer. Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) does not cause prostate infections. A prostate infection can occur while on TRT, but it can be an issue for men who are not taking testosterone. Prostate health is important, and should be monitored by every man (TRT patient or not).

davidpavlov

I understand - you are concerned about prostate infections and not prostate cancer. Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) does not cause prostate infections. A prostate infection can occur while on TRT, but it can be an issue for men who are not taking testosterone. Prostate health is important, and should be monitored by every man (TRT patient or not).

Thank you so much. That is reassuring. Thanks.

My question is, if TRT does not cause prostate infection, which I hope not, and if prostate infection was a separate issue, not TRT related, I got confused as to why it was posted under the TRT thread.

Thank for your reply and I am grateful to get feedback from this forum.

CoastWatcher

Thank you so much. That is reassuring. Thanks.

My question is, if TRT does not cause prostate infection, which I hope not, and if prostate infection was a separate issue, not TRT related, I got confused as to why it was posted under the TRT thread.

Thank for your reply and I am grateful to get feedback from this forum.

You're welcome. It's a general men's health forum - and the prostate is a gland that we all need to monitor.

Vince

Super Moderator
This site deals with a lot of men issues, since we are men we all have prostates. And sometimes men get prostate cancer or infection. If I remember correctly I believe Nelson once had prostate infection.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale