Psa results

Buy Lab Tests Online

josh220

I recently got a blood panel done and they tested psa. It's at a 1.25 which I know is not out of normal range but it's higher for me. I am usually at a .8 or so. I didnt have sex 48 hrs before hand but did do legs the night before I was tested. Can that have an effect on psa? I recently added telmisartan 40mg a couple of weeks ago and have been using norandrolone at 100mg a week for the last 6 weeks.
So I guess question is can any of this effect on psa?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I recently got a blood panel done and they tested psa. It's at a 1.25 which I know is not out of normal range but it's higher for me. I am usually at a .8 or so. I didnt have sex 48 hrs before hand but did do legs the night before I was tested. Can that have an effect on psa? I recently added telmisartan 40mg a couple of weeks ago and have been using norandrolone at 100mg a week for the last 6 weeks.
So I guess question is can any of this effect on psa?
I agree with Sly, heavy exercise like squats can increase PSA.

Sly

I had my PSA double once when I did heavy exercises and had sex the days leading up to the test. I retested after abstaining from sex and working out for three days prior to the test and my PSA was back to normal. I now make it a practice to abstain from having an orgasm and exercise three days prior to the test. It’s not easy for me as I love both. Lol!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me