Pre TRT and Current Labs...About ready to give up.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Yort

Hello, I've been on TRT for about 4 months now with absolutely zero positive effects on my libido or energy. I'm 53 about 5'10" and 180 pounds. My dose was 100mg of testosterone cypionate weekly, but now I've been injecting 50mg twice weekly because of high estradiol. According to my current labs my testosterone levels have risen considerably yet I have experienced no effects, not even testicular atrophy.

I'm recently divorced and have been dating a very attractive young woman so I have been extremely concerned about my lack of libido and ED issues. I was hoping TRT would be the miracle cure that everyone claimed, but so far I've been disappointed.

Ive posted my pre-trt and current labs and was hoping for some advice going forward. I realize my lipids are out of whack but I have been addressing this issue with dieting and exercise. Thanks

Attachments

• Pre TRT 5-13-2020.pdf
    91.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Current Labs 7-22-2020.pdf
    165.8 KB · Views: 91
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I glanced over your labs. They look pretty good, except for your high estrogen and I missed your SHPG. It looks like your estrogen was high before it started TRT. I wonder if lowering it would help?Let me look for a post or I should say thread.

Vince

Super Moderator
You could give dim a shot.

sammmy

Thank you for posting your well-thought labs. SHBG is probably in the normal range - in the pre TRT labs there is a good Free T value with a slightly low total T.

TRT allegedly has more profound effects on people that were really low on free testosterone, and you weren't to begin with.

There is no drug that consistently raises libido but it is affected negatively by stress (too much work) and psychologically by a not so positive self/body image.

Yort

I glanced over your labs. They look pretty good, except for your high estrogen and I missed your SHPG. It looks like your estrogen was high before it started TRT. I wonder if lowering it would help?Let me look for a post or I should say thread.
Thanks for your reply...I'm definitely going to try DIM and I'll report back in a few weeks.

Thank you for posting your well-thought labs. SHBG is probably in the normal range - in the pre TRT labs there is a good Free T value with a slightly low total T.

TRT allegedly has more profound effects on people that were really low on free testosterone, and you weren't to begin with.

There is no drug that consistently raises libido but it is affected negatively by stress (too much work) and psychologically by a not so positive self/body image.
Thanks for your reply...Actually I started TRT with my doctor and she took two testosterone tests which were low (288). For some reason the Quest test showed a higher testosterone level...maybe because I was taking Biotin at the time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me