Pellets vs injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

OkcPoke

I’ve been on pellets for a little over a year now and thinking about switching over to the injections. Are the injections better than the pellets?? I don’t mind giving myself shots or having my wife do it, just looking for the better option and opinions from guys that have done both.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OkcPoke

How do you feel on the pellets and what your numbers?
Felt awesome the first time I did them. Went with Biote and my numbers before were like 450, after them I got up to right around 1200 (don’t remember the exact numbers) but he put 10 pellets in. Went to a men’s health clinic the second time (it was cheaper) and paid for 2 rounds of pellets. They put 8 pellets in both times and I never got the feeling great feeling like I did the first time.

Systemlord

Are the injections better than the pellets??
Injections certainly offers more control, especially if trying to get hormones into a range and minimize symptoms.
I don’t mind giving myself shots or having my wife do it
There’s not many members who have tried pellets, because there are many other better options. No reason why you can’t inject in the deltoids yourself using tiny 30 gauge insulin syringes.

Last edited:

Systemlord

They put 8 pellets in both times and I never got the feeling great feeling like I did the first time.
When first starting TRT, there’s a honeymoon period that’s temporary, then the body finds normality. TRT works better if you exercise regularly and lift weights.

My TRT honeymoon last a week, then things went south, as I started exercising, lifting weights, and changing my diet, things has gotten a lot better, almost close to the honeymoon phase.

If you remain mostly sedentary lifestyle, don’t eat healthy, the effectiveness of TRT will be much lower.

Last edited:

Golfboy307

Agree with what Systemlord said about the honeymoon period. You typically get that with any delivery method. I have done injections from the beginning 8 years ago for me, my wife has her HRT via pellets. Like SL, I like the control of being able to change the dosage. It's no use comparing the methods unless you run numbers and judge how you feel once you reach some stable totals. It will take some tweaking. And yes, injections are typically much cheaper.

jayt

I’ve been on pellets for a little over a year now and thinking about switching over to the injections. Are the injections better than the pellets?? I don’t mind giving myself shots or having my wife do it, just looking for the better option and opinions from guys that have done both.
I was on pellets for about 5 years, they work but disliked going to urologist and having him insert under my skin in my ass. He suggested shots as there have been some industry issues with pellets so I switched. Shots are by far better. you control amount immediately and will notice a big difference.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me