Oxytocin

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

baughts

baughts, I was wondering the same thing. I got defy newsletter yesterday and they had an article about oxytocin.

Vince I also got Defy's newsletter, this is what tweak my interest. I have herald about oxytocin before but was not aware you could buy it. TRT has helped my libido/sex drive some but would like more help.

baughts

Robbie63

My wife and myself researched and discussed oxytocin ourselves before I got my life back on track through trt (then she wanted it for me), now she is back looking into it again as well as other enhancement creams and a consultation to discuss catching up herself now that the table have turn back to me being myself again.

I didn't mean to change the thread, but I think it can be beneficial for some people and situations from our research, but not for everyone or every situation. Its great to have resources an options.

Vince

Super Moderator
baughts, if oxytocin affordable for you, you could try it. If you do decide to try it, let us know if it works for you.

Angel'sDesk

I've used inhalable and sublingual oxytocin (my endo in brussels thought I might like it) and for me it did not increase libido, but it was a nice feeling of feeling somehow friendlier, kinder and having more patience with people. I felt mellower in general. It was a nice, but subtle, effect for me.

I didn't think it was that pricey even on some of the high profile sites ? Never used it but I swear by PT-141 as a fact of self research ! Never really knew the intent for it to be used ? Just like Delta Sleep Inducing Pep ( DSIP ) it did nothing for me and some ppl rave about it ? I guess it holds true all men are different !

Oxytocin is usually release AFTER orgasm, not before. I can't see any benefits other than being relaxed and calm.

I have seen it for sale from many vendors and wondered what it is good for ? I train at night , late as in 1:00 am is it a good sleep aid ? does anyone have any hands on research experience ? DSIP doesn't do anything for me and over the counter sleep aids linger into the next day to long !

Way back in the day when GNC sold GHB or it was under the trade name of Smatomax PM anf it was great until ppl started abusing it ! Drink it in a glass of water and an hour later you were in REM sleep and only needed about 5 to 6 hrs and woke up wide awake and felt great came and went very fast was a powder ! and Over the counter in the early to mid 80's :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me