New tt results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Neckbeard

Hello, I posted back in September with a tt of 340. Since the first of the year I've been back on the wagon doing a keto/Atkins diet. (65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs) also, I've been working out doing 5x5 with accessories 3-4 times a week.

I just got my tt and ft checked and my tt was 522 and ft was 80.3.

I also started taking 5000iu of vit d3, cod liver oil, vit k2 over a month ago.

Would any of this regimen raise tt levels naturally, or is this just a fluke?

Also, is my ft of 80.3 low? My dr said It was fine.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hello, I posted back in September with a tt of 340. Since the first of the year I've been back on the wagon doing a keto/Atkins diet. (65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs) also, I've been working out doing 5x5 with accessories 3-4 times a week.

I just got my tt and ft checked and my tt was 522 and ft was 80.3.

I also started taking 5000iu of vit d3, cod liver oil, vit k2 over a month ago.

Would any of this regimen raise tt levels naturally, or is this just a fluke?

Also, is my ft of 80.3 low? My dr said It was fine.

Thanks
It would be nice if you posted the range, for your labs. Cleaning up your diet, getting a good night's sleep and working out but not over doing it. Losing weight will also help you convert less testosterone into estrogen. It all will help to increase your numbers and how you feel.

Neckbeard

It would be nice if you posted the range, for your labs. Cleaning up your diet, getting a good night's sleep and working out but not over doing it. Losing weight will also help you convert less testosterone into estrogen. It all will help to increase your numbers and how you feel.
Sorry about that.

Attachments

• 20190218_094213.jpg
    20190218_094213.jpg
    466.1 KB · Views: 107

Gman86

So yes, your free T is clearly low. Whether that is going to render a man symptomatic of hypogonadism is going to depend on the individual.

Vince

Super Moderator
You could try low dose clomid, 12.5 mg every other day. Some men do good low dose clomid, it does take time to see results though.

Systemlord

Your Free T isn't fine, it's on the lower end. Doctors believe because it's in range that there's no way you could be experiencing symptoms, it's not as simple as that. Doctors are taught to treat the reference ranges and ignore the symptoms, I doubt your doctor knows where healthy men are scoring.

I can tell you that experience doctors are seeing men symptom free who are on TRT at the top of the ranges or higher. So your Free T is low and your doctor said it's fine, "it's low".

Your problem is you went to see a sick care doctor whose standards for treatment are very low.

Last edited:

Neckbeard

Your Free T isn't fine, it's on the lower end. Doctors believe because it's in range that there's no way you could be experiencing symptoms, it's not as simple as that. Doctors are taught to treat the reference ranges and ignore the symptoms, I doubt your doctor knows where healthy men are scoring.

I can tell you that experience doctors are seeing men symptom free who are on TRT at the top of the ranges or higher. So your Free T is low and your doctor said it's fine, "it's low".

Your problem is you went to see a sick care doctor whose standards for treatment are very low.
I guess I should have mentioned that I was at the dr for my yearly blood work. I asked him to run the tt and ft bc I'm still experiencing brain fog. This same dr told me I was fine with a tt of 340 so I knew he wont prescribe trt.

Systemlord

I guess I should have mentioned that I was at the dr for my yearly blood work. I asked him to run the tt and ft bc I'm still experiencing brain fog. This same dr told me I was fine with a tt of 340 so I knew he wont prescribe trt.

A lot of doctors refuse to prescribe TRT at all, they just want to get rid of you because of all the negativity surrounding TRT, there are entities behind the scenes who want to heavily restrict its use.

Reasons big pharma and FDA lowers the standards for physicians to be able to prescribe TRT, TRT can prevent and or treat obesity, metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease, heart disease, erectile dysfunction, alzheimer's disease and diabetes etc.

Now imagine all the R&D for these expensive treatments and prescription drugs that will no long be necessary hurting big pharma profit potential not just now, but in the future.

Now you see why it's so difficult to be approved for TRT and why the standards are so low, there's no profit in preventing disease.

cnc1

A lot of doctors refuse to prescribe TRT at all, they just want to get rid of you because of all the negativity surrounding TRT, there are entities behind the scenes who want to heavily restrict its use.

Reasons big pharma and FDA lowers the standards for physicians to be able to prescribe TRT, TRT can prevent and or treat obesity, metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease, heart disease, erectile dysfunction, alzheimer's disease and diabetes etc.

Now imagine all the R&D for these expensive treatments and prescription drugs that will no long be necessary hurting big pharma profit potential not just now, but in the future.

Now you see why it's so difficult to be approved for TRT and why the standards are so low, there's no profit in preventing disease.

If this was 100% true insurance companies would bend over backwards to have older men on cheap trt. Cheap trt vs expensive treatments for cardiovascular disease, diabetes, alzheimers ect.

Neckbeard

If this was 100% true insurance companies would bend over backwards to have older men on cheap trt. Cheap trt vs expensive treatments for cardiovascular disease, diabetes, alzheimers ect.
I know this isn't major, but I did notice that the range for low t was increased to 300 from 240. I think it's just a lack of understanding from the patient (me) and the gp.

Based on my recent test I wouldn't be eligible for treatment from the low t clinic I got tested at in September. You have to be below 400 for tt.

Systemlord

I know this isn't major, but I did notice that the range for low t was increased to 300 from 240. I think it's just a lack of understanding from the patient (me) and the gp.

Based on my recent test I wouldn't be eligible for treatment from the low t clinic I got tested at in September. You have to be below 400 for tt.

That's unfortunate because CVD risk has been shown to occur at or below 440, so the bar is set well below the cutoff point for CVD. Then you have the endocrine society choosing the cut off point of 300.

I can tell you these cut off points were chosen based off any studies, it appears they are intentionally set low. I don't think it's as simple as being below 400, remember it isn't bioavailable, Free T could in theory be below ranges if SHBG is high enough.

I'm certain Defy would offer treatment at those numbers.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me