Buy Lab Tests Online

ydoc

Hey guys I’m new to this site and look forward to reading all of the threads. I’ve currently been on trt for a year now and I still don’t feel very well. I’m having a hard time finding a doctor to let me do SubQ trt Injections. Are there doctors on this site that I can have a consultation with over FaceTime?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Welcome to ExcelMale. We do have a list of advertisers on this site, I don't believe there any free consultations. I like injecting with Easy Touch syringes for a shallow IM injection.

DragonBits

Hey guys I’m new to this site and look forward to reading all of the threads. I’ve currently been on trt for a year now and I still don’t feel very well. I’m having a hard time finding a doctor to let me do SubQ trt Injections. Are there doctors on this site that I can have a consultation with over FaceTime?

What is your protocol, and is the doctor doing the injections for you or are you doing them yourself. I assume testosterone cypionate, is that correct?

SubQ injections are easier, but I don't know why they should make you feel better. Frequency of injection, what exactly you are injecting and amount are most important.

mooseman109

Welcome, as you can see this is a journey not a one and done thy of thing.
I, like Vince, use a 29 ga 1/2' needle and do shallow IM. I rotate from thigh to belly to gluts to delts.
Defy medical, who I use, advertises on this site as does prime body. Defy is tele med unless you live in FL.

ydoc

I appreciate the responses,,, here's a little info about me.
33 years old
trt for 2 years
230lbs
16%bf
6'1"

I used a place called titan medical out of florida for about a year and half until a mens clinic opened by my house about 6 months ago. Titan was fine, just extremely pricy..... the place I'm going to now started me out with 200mg cyp once a week plus 250iu HCG twice weekly.
from there me levels were in the mid 500s and they said they want to up it.... they upped it to 250 once per week and it bumped me up to the low 600s....they then upped it again to 300mg 1x week keeping the hcg the same... 1 anti e pill twice weekly as well.

300mg test cyp once per week
250iu HCG twice per week
1mg AI twice per week

my libido was all over the place, up and down constantly.
my mood was all over the place as well, down and depressed quite often.
erections not so great either.
hair falling out really badly

so I go back and tell them something isn't right and they offer to up the dosage again if I want them to. I responded, "if I want you to up it?, isn't that something you guys should be making the call on?"
Ive read a lot about trt and I've never seen people taking that much testosterone for TRT.
so i told them I actually felt better on a slightly lower dosage and they told me they need to speak with the doctor and get back to me. i called a couple times and still have heard nothing. Luckily I have some testosterone at home from the past and I've just been giving myself 200mg week split into 2 doses....one monday and one thursday.
I feel as if they just gave up on me, so now i need to find someone that can get me straight. I've been thinking about just buying testosterone from a source I have and figuring it out myself with lab work and trial and error, but I'd rather do it correctly.
im interested in trying propionate, or some sort of testosterone blend....titan medical had some sort of blend they were giving me and I felt pretty good on it, minus I must be really sensitive to estrogen....they had me on like 4-5mg of arimidex a week and that worried me.
Any help from you guys would be fantastic, Im just sick of having these highs and lows day in and day out.......I feel like its starting to mess with my marriage, and thats the last thing I want.

Vince

Super Moderator
What a terrible protocol, with your testosterone dropping so much in a week you must have very low shbg. With their high dose of AI you must have totally crashed your estrogen. Men with low shbg need everyday or every other day injections.
If you do have a full set of that it would be nice to see them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me