New guy not feeling very good after first two injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
new guy here, buddy told me about this forum.

Week 1 of TRT, 75mg Test C e3.5d. Both nights after injection wake up in middle of night covered in sweat and with racing heart. After second shot i actually got some palpitations but I have had those in the past pre-TRT. I feel like I drank 25 cups of coffee, like I am bursting out of my skin, a very unusual feeling. Not really sure I like it, I cant sit still, cant focus, total brain fog. But damn my mood and energy are better, that’s for sure! I could run through a wall right now. Is this just my body getting used to this stuff? Anyone have a start like this? Not sure I can take this for longer than a few weeks.

also, erection Is an absolute no-go right now where a few days ago progress in the libido dept.

My doc, although great, said he has never heard of anything like this.

thanks for the input

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

That’s a hefty starting dose. I’ve been on trt over a decade and use less than half of what you’re using. Some guys like myself can not tolerate doses that high.

That’s a hefty starting dose. I’ve been on trt over a decade and use less than half of what you’re using. Some guys like myself can not tolerate doses that high.
I was thinking of dialing it back. Maybe 50mg e3.5d? Even more? Doc wasn’t much help,I’ll be finding a new doc.

fifty

Your body produces ~7mg per day so why not start off with 10x that amount in an injection. That keeps you buying test on the regular at least.

It’s like if you never drank caffeine before and someone gave you 3 cans of preworkout and told you to shotgun them.

Your doctor has never seen anything like it...right.

Your body produces ~7mg per day so why not start off with 10x that amount in an injection. That keeps you buying test on the regular at least.

It’s like if you never drank caffeine before and someone gave you 3 cans of preworkout and told you to shotgun them.

Your doctor has never seen anything like it...right.

Yeah he starts everyone off on the same dose, 150mg 1x a week. I decided to split it up myself.

Guy is out to lunch.

sh1973

I second what fifty said the human body produces 4-7 mg is testosterone per day which equates to 40-70mg of an ester like cypionate. I think you’ll feel much better by lowering the dose. Good luck

Thanks for the replys. I feel absolutely awful and that sucks when I thought I was going to feel better. I will give this time, but this is brutal.

swoops36

With Cypionate it’s going to take 5-8 weeks for you to stable and your body to get used to the new hormones flooding in. I felt very over stimulated the first couple weeks of TRT but eventually your body adjust. 75mg at once may be too much for you, could you try 50mg 3x a week?

Westin

new guy here, buddy told me about this forum.

Week 1 of TRT, 75mg Test C e3.5d. Both nights after injection wake up in middle of night covered in sweat and with racing heart. After second shot i actually got some palpitations but I have had those in the past pre-TRT. I feel like I drank 25 cups of coffee, like I am bursting out of my skin, a very unusual feeling. Not really sure I like it, I cant sit still, cant focus, total brain fog. But damn my mood and energy are better, that’s for sure! I could run through a wall right now. Is this just my body getting used to this stuff? Anyone have a start like this? Not sure I can take this for longer than a few weeks.

also, erection Is an absolute no-go right now where a few days ago progress in the libido dept.

My doc, although great, said he has never heard of anything like this.

thanks for the input

That's a lot to start with. If it was me, I'd drop to 50mg every 3.5 days. Re-evaluate after 6 weeks.

Westin

That’s the plan. As I get closer to trough I feel better. So we’ll see how it goes with a lower dose.
Good to hear. I have posted my proven results. Your results may differ. It takes a while to figure out. My personal opinion not medical is that you are at a really high dose. Lower it and see what happens. Again my personal opinion.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me