New blood tests. High estrogen? The reason I’m having low libido?

Buy Lab Tests Online

testguy53

My last post can be found here: Very high libido when I miss a dose...

In that post I promised new lab results from Quest taken at trough (actually one day beyond my normal injection time, so “super trough” you could say). Here they are pictured below.

Possible remarkable results/questions:
  • LDL is high?
  • Estrogen ultrasensitive was high?
  • FSH/LH low even though I’m on HCG and Folliculin?
  • Is thyroid fine? DHEA? Dihydrotestosterone?
  • SHGB?
Thanks all!

Screenshot_20191030-083953_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191030-084006_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191030-084015_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191030-084035_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191030-084047_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191030-084114_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191030-084149_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191030-084201_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191030-084216_Samsung Internet.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I wouldn't consider your estrogen too high, with shbg at 33. If you wanted to try low-dose AI, you could. Just to see if it makes a difference in how you feel.

We do have some members, that don't use HCG. To get there estrogen in a good range. Some feel better without the HCG.

I skipped thru Chol/lipids, not my area of knowledge per se. You should stop wasting money testing LH/FSH those are known to be 0 and there's no reason to keep testing those.
Creatinine...were you fasted for these tests? You should have been for a kidney test like that.

Too, adding to your thread and not making a new one makes your history flow better.

The overall thing though that jumped out at me is either you're listening and doing, or you're not. When people tell you to test in your trough and you pointedly do not do that it makes it hard to want to help people that aren't listening.

In that post I promised new lab results from Quest taken at trough (actually one day beyond my normal injection time, so “super trough”

testguy53

The overall thing though that jumped out at me is either you're listening and doing, or you're not. When people tell you to test in your trough and you pointedly do not do that it makes it hard to want to help people that aren't listening.

I’m a bit confused by the above because I did test in my trough. My apologies if I was confusing in my first post. I really appreciate the feedback and I think I’m going to just try a very tiny dose of anastrazole and retest in a few months. Thanks!

Golfboy307

Your cholesterol numbers look fine. Could you have an LDL under 100? Sure, but your overall mix is OK. Particle count (LDL-P) is more predictive than LDL-C (105 for you). I wouldn't mess with what you are doing, and don't let them start you on a statin unless you have some other high risk for heart disease

Systemlord

If this is still the case your dosage needs a reduction. Anastrozole can't affect E2 produced inside the testicles while using HCG, so the AI may be ineffective.

FSH/LH low even though I’m on HCG and Folliculin?

HCG is HPTA suppressive, I'm not surprised LH and FSH are low.

Estrogen ultrasensitive was high?
This can cause libido issues for some men.

D007Domo

HCG is not LH, thus little to no LH present to detect. It is a shame that the lab just puts <0.7 for your fsh result...mine was all the way down to 0.3 and they did not use the '<'. Regardless, that is a low reading. What is your current dose/frequency of FSH?

'Super trough' in this case means 72 hours, right? My limited of understanding is that FSH does not have a long half life - this could be why your FSH result came in so low.

Last edited:

slicktop

long time lurker, just decided to post to hopefully help out the OP... long story short, I aromatize big time and feel like crap at estradiol levels over about 30. I started TRT with just test cyp through my GP, then added HCG through Defy, DIM 3x a day, and no AI. I couldn't get my estradiol down enough to not feel like I was in menopause (felt hot all the time, moody AF, etc.). Started the AI through Defy and felt better within days, so I quit the DIM thinking the AI had it all under control and I didn't need the DIM anymore. Nope. Symptoms returned. My SHBG is about the same as yours, stays pretty much mid-range. Personally, I need the AI and the DIM to feel right and keep my estradiol levels in check. I get a DIM supplement off of amazon that recommends three caps a day at mealtime- I instead take one cap three times a day, and it works great for me. From what I understand, the AI helps to mediate (not prevent) the conversion of T to E, but DIM helps get it out of your system. Anyways, that's what worked for me! Good luck!

testguy53

HCG is not LH, thus little to no LH present to detect. It is a shame that the lab just puts <0.7 for your fsh result...mine was all the way down to 0.3 and they did not use the '<'. Regardless, that is a low reading. What is your current dose/frequency of FSH?

'Super trough' in this case means 72 hours, right? My limited of understanding is that FSH does not have a long half life - this could be why your FSH result came in so low.

My dose is still 11.25 IU EOD of urofollitropin. Once in a while I miss a dose because I travel for work. I never miss Testosterone though. That's easier to travel with.

Your interpretation of super-trough is close to correct. I was supposed to dose on a thursday and instead dosed on Friday right after getting my blood drawn. This implies that my last dose was on the Tuesday (missing wednesday, thursday and half of friday... so 60 hours).

Makes sense about the short half-life. I will also say that the FSH that I buy isn't cheap so I am not looking to increase my dose. I just like knowing that my body gets some FSH (a similar train of thought to why some of us use HCG... maybe not medically accurate... but makes me feel mentally better knowing that my testicles are getting "something").

Slicktop, I don't know much about DIM but I will read more now. Thanks for the insights!

apsjiml

If it were me I would get a full thyroid oanel with free t3 and reverse t3 I would also do a full iron panel with saturation and ferritin. I would include am cortisol and acth serum. I was on hcg monotherapy and never felt right

slicktop

ha! Just started looking at DIM vs AI some more, just to see others' reactions, etc, and I LOL'd at this reference: "Think of arimidex as Border Patrol and DIM as ICE. Border Patrol slows the illegal crossings as best as they can, ICE sends them back."

D007Domo

My dose is still 11.25 IU EOD of urofollitropin. Once in a while I miss a dose because I travel for work. I never miss Testosterone though. That's easier to travel with.

Your interpretation of super-trough is close to correct. I was supposed to dose on a thursday and instead dosed on Friday right after getting my blood drawn. This implies that my last dose was on the Tuesday (missing wednesday, thursday and half of friday... so 60 hours).

Makes sense about the short half-life. I will also say that the FSH that I buy isn't cheap so I am not looking to increase my dose. I just like knowing that my body gets some FSH (a similar train of thought to why some of us use HCG... maybe not medically accurate... but makes me feel mentally better knowing that my testicles are getting "something").

Slicktop, I don't know much about DIM but I will read more now. Thanks for the insights!

Do you mind sharing your cost/source of FSH? I understand if you'd rather not...

testguy53

If it were me I would get a full thyroid oanel with free t3 and reverse t3 I would also do a full iron panel with saturation and ferritin. I would include am cortisol and acth serum. I was on hcg monotherapy and never felt right

Hmmmm... this all sounds interesting and I am willing to get more blood testing done... but can you explain more of where this would get me? Like... what are these tests trying to solve for?...

ha! Just started looking at DIM vs AI some more, just to see others' reactions, etc, and I LOL'd at this reference: "Think of arimidex as Border Patrol and DIM as ICE. Border Patrol slows the illegal crossings as best as they can, ICE sends them back."

lol... this is funny!

Do you mind sharing your cost/source of FSH? I understand if you'd rather not...

Am I allowed to share publicly? Should I just message you? Are you secretly a cop? Ha!

apsjiml

if your secondary hypogonadism then iron overload could certainly be why, actually, iron overload affects the pituitary as well as the testes. Thyroid - the reason why I bring that up is all these hormones work together - I noticed shbg was actually a shade lower, might be from low thyroid as that can affect that, libido certainly is not just from testosterone but low serotonin, dopamine other neuro hormones that affect mood are certainly controlled by thyroid production. In fact low thyroid can affect pituitary output.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me