My calcium score is extremely high !!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

broker

In in my 50’s and in good shape. Genetically my LDL ( bad ) cholesterol is a little high (128) and my total is 198.
i never smoked amd barely drink. I just got a calcium score( scan ) that should be zero and mine is a staggering 750. My cardiologist just had me add zetia to my crestor and suggested i take a baby asprin which i am reluctant to take. I asked him if this means i will more than likely have to get a stent in the next 10 years and he said no. I am very nervous though.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Golfboy307

With a plaque at that level, did the cardiologist suggest more advance testing like a cardiac ultrasound or angiogram? Or maybe not because you are not reporting any symptoms? A buddy of mine had a score in that range, and he was in for stents about 2 months later.

Other things to look at: blood pressure, A1C, CRP (inflammation), LPa, advanced lipid testing, chronic infections, stress, clotting factors.

Definitely need to take the results seriously.

Vince

Super Moderator
In in my 50’s and in good shape. Genetically my LDL ( bad ) cholesterol is a little high (128) and my total is 198.
i never smoked amd barely drink. I just got a calcium score( scan ) that should be zero and mine is a staggering 750. My cardiologist just had me add zetia to my crestor and suggested i take a baby asprin which i am reluctant to take. I asked him if this means i will more than likely have to get a stent in the next 10 years and he said no. I am very nervous though.
First thing you have to do is just relax. That score is actually last year's score. It takes one year for soft plaque to calcify. And you must have calcified plaque to measure it. Now you must slow your score down to 10% or less a year. So you never have a stroke or heart attack. Your arteries will adjust and open up if you slow down your growth. I wonder what your APO-E is.

broker

Thanks Vince
my A1c is 5.1 or 5.2.
my blood pressure was 124 /80 and 15 min later was 120/ 80.
also was 118 /78.
i am on crestor 5 mgs 3 times per week and zetia every day.

broker

Thanks Vince
my A1c is 5.1 or 5.2.
also was 118 /78.
He also said I should think about takeping a baby asprin every day which concerns me. Im fine with the cholesterol meds but baby asprin worries me.
Thanks Vince
my A1c is 5.1 or 5.2.
also was 118 /78.
he also mentionedni should take baby asprin which bothers me. Im fine with cholesterol meds but the baby asprin bothers me.
any thoughts on baby asprin?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching