Moving to Spain and adjusting to TRT Methodologies

Buy Lab Tests Online

arod123

Hello everyone , Ive just recently started a TRT regimen in CT (USA) for the last 6 months on daily 15mg of Cypionate daily. I am now in southern Spain (Marbella) and trying to find a reputable dr. to monitor my bloods and prescribe the equivalents here in Spain. Do any members here have any suggestions? I know Cypionate is not really offered in Spain., what would be the alternatives? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

-----------------

Hola a todos, recientemente comencé un régimen de TRT en CT (EE. UU.) durante los últimos 6 meses con 15 mg diarios de cipionato al día. Ahora estoy en el sur de España (Marbella) y estoy tratando de encontrar un dr. para controlar mis sangres y recetar los equivalentes aquí en España. ¿Algún miembro aquí tiene alguna sugerencia? Sé que Cypionate no se ofrece realmente en España. ¿Cuáles serían las alternativas? Cualquier ayuda sería muy apreciada.

Gracias

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

Can't you buy Test Enanthate from a pharmacy without a script in Spain? And on top of that you can try all types of ancillaries from Primobolan to Proviron. MAybe I'm wrong but I thought that was the case. Not sure about getting bloodwork there though.

Namiko

Primonolan available in Spain in pharmacy. Proviron always sold out. But if you are lucky you will get it. Testosterone: officially there are problems with testosterone production in Spain since 2018. But you will still get it on pharmacies. My experience was that the test i got from the pharmacies was working sometimes and sometimes bunk or at least not exactly the right dosage.

But maybe things changed now in 2022. If you talk to a doctor and tell him that you will pay private for the medication there should be no problem. You just have to try different doctors sometimes. Europe is in dinosaur times when it comes to anti aging.

Spain is a lovely country you will love it

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching