Lowering TRT dose issue

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi,
I found I was measuring my dose incorrectly and fixed it but now I feel like crap.
I was taking a does of .5cc twice a week but it should have been .25cc twice a week. My prescription is 200mg/ml but the nurse who showed me how to do my shot measure for 100mg/ml. That is why she said .5cc. I was feeling really good on what I guess was 200mg a week.

Is it my body needs to adjust or is it that I had found my correct dose by accident? my levels were 770 on my last blood work I wouldn't want it to go below that. I was trying to get to the high end of the range.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Some people may argue that your testosterone peak (and thus, DHT and estradiol peak) will be much higher if you injected HCG using the same syringe that you use for testosterone. However, I say that anything that simplifies a man's life and adherence to a program is worth considering even if it is not optimal. Optimal is relative and useless if the program is complex and people drop out of it. I have used HCG in the same IM injection as testosterone and I love it. It saves me two separate injections a week.

The "usual" (yet unproven by any studies) program is to inject 100-200 mg once per week of testosterone cypionate or enanthate and then inject 250-500 IU of HCG on day 5 and 6. The thought is that injecting HCG when your blood levels of testosterone are coming down is best. But that misses the fact that HCH may peak two days later after injection.

I say use whatever works for you and whatever ensures that you will not have what I call "injection fatigue". Just make sure that your total testosterone, estradiol by ultrasensitive test and hematocrit are all within good ranges. Testing right before your weekly testosterone injection is best.

Hematocrit under 52-54 (donate blood if your hematocrit is getting close to those values)

Estradiol 20-50 pg/ml (emerging evidence)

Total testosterone over 500 ng/dL (not enough data but emerging evidence). This will be the lowest value in your week.

Hi Nelson
I am on TRT only. Doc I see does not use HCG and will not prescribe it. He doesn't even test for E2.
I think you were also commenting on the thread "Testosterone and hCG Mix" :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me