Looking for advice.

Buy Lab Tests Online

vexxev

Hey lurked here for a while posted a while ago too . Just had a quick question heard alot of talks about creams possibly being the way to go for some people... I was prescribed from my urologist compounded T cream for scrotal application..my question is it's only 1 pump a day at 81mg per pump.. from everything I read that seems very low dose ... will I even feel anything from this dose ? .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I was prescribed from my urologist compounded T cream for scrotal application..my question is it's only 1 pump a day at 81mg per pump.. from everything I read that seems very low dose ...
Usually the topicals are dosed twice daily. Once daily application can and does work for some men.

When I tried the T cream, I was prescribed 50 mg twice daily. My skin didn’t absorb the cream at all, but did make it into the bloodstream for a very short-lived positive experience on the very first dosage.

will I even feel anything from this dose ?
This will depend on how well your body absorbs topical treatments. If your body doesn’t absorb topical treatments at all, you could take a bath in the T cream and not feel anything.

Last edited:

vexxev

Usually the topicals are dosed twice daily. Once daily application can and does work for some men.

When I tried the T cream, I was prescribed 50 mg twice daily. My skin didn’t absorb the cream at all, but did make it into the bloodstream for a very short-lived positive experience on the very first dosage.

This will depend on how well your body absorbs topical treatments. If your body doesn’t absorb topical treatments at all, you could take a bath in the T cream and not feel anything.
Thank you for the advice guess I just need to give it a try and see how I feel blood work wise and physically. Just thought it was a random dose cause 81 mg . I'm not a big fan of injections tho so I would like for this to work .

Systemlord

Never knew about that my urologist is kinda of a pain to try something different. I'll definitely mention it tho and thank you Nelson I'll read that post.
Show him this study so he doesn’t go off about liver toxicity. Jatenzo is FDA approved so there’s no legitimate reason why he should refuse to prescribe it.

That’s not your biggest hurtle, insurance is the one you have to convince to pay for it.

The recommended starting dosage for Jatenzo is 237 mg twice daily.

Hormone levels are check exactly one week after starting, steady states in as little as 7 days. Dosage titration every week until Total T is 425 ng/dL or higher at 6 hours after morning dose.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Show him this study so he doesn’t go off about liver toxicity. Jatenzo is FDA approved so there’s no legitimate reason why he should refuse to prescribe it.

That’s not your biggest hurtle, insurance is the one you have to convince to pay for it.

The recommended starting dosage for Jatenzo is 237 mg twice daily.

Hormone levels are check exactly one week after starting, steady states in as little as 7 days. Dosage titration every week until Total T is 425 ng/dL or higher at 6 hours after morning dose.

Not sure why you keep pushing Jatenzo on here as there are 2 other options when it comes to oral TU.

The insurance hurdle can easily be overcome as one can skip the hassle and pay out-of-pocket for Kyzatex which as I have stated previously is a steal when compared to the cost of Jatenzo or Tlando.

Unlimited threads/studies on the forum for oral TU.

You have been around long enough to know this.

vexxev

You guys are great i appreciate all the advice... he actually doesn't go on about stuff like that it's more injections and nasal T gel is what he pushes.. even to get the cream was a hassle. They use a compound pharmacy tho so I will ask them about it if I don't feel the cream working

Systemlord

You guys are great i appreciate all the advice... he actually doesn't go on about stuff like that it's more injections and nasal T gel is what he pushes.. even to get the cream was a hassle. They use a compound pharmacy tho so I will ask them about it if I don't feel the cream working
Jatenzo isn’t compounded, it’s right up your doctors alley. I get my Jatenzo through Kaiser.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me