Looking for a good T doctor

Buy Lab Tests Online
Sorry, folks but I really need to rant. I went looking for a new T doctor yesterday (my prescribing doc said I need to stop TRT when my hematocrit hit 52--not an option) and met with him to see what he actually knows about TRT. I paid 40 bucks for an interview and learned that he doesn't know any more than how to write a rx for T and order lab blood work. When I asked him what he does to manage side effects, the best he could come up with was cut back on the T. WHATTTT???? What about theraputic phlebotomys? Those are only for cancer patients. What about Anastrozole to manage E-2? He didn't feel comfortable prescribing an AI and wanted to refer me to an Endo doc. Like that guarantees the Endo doc will even know there is a sensitive test for E-2. What about HCG? Same response, I need to see his Endo doc friend. So my thought was why do I need you? All I need is his Endo friend. Yeah, right. Rant over. Thank you. Doctors who have not learned anything new since medical school are dangerous when they start prescribing testosterone. If all they know how to do is write a rx for T and order labs then they are wasting the patient's money at best and risking the patient's life in a worse case. The gold standard question to ask a potential T doc is "how do you manage the side effects?" If you don't get a good answer, run like hell. Now rant is over.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
This is an update on my search for a competent doctor. Right now what I am looking for is a rx for HCG. I located a compounding pharm that does HCG. Then I asked the pharmacist which docs in town are prescribing HCG. Got the name of one but he wants $475 to see me. I just want a script and I am not paying $475 for it. My original doc has been very cooperative in giving me what I ask for. I am going to ask him for the HCG script. BUT I will need to tell him what I want on the script. What script have some of you started out with? What have some guys started out with iu/how often? Does the injection need to be sub. I am comfortable with IM injections. I am on 100mg/week of T cip since 8/13. Any advice on what you have heard others are doing?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This is an update on my search for a competent doctor. Right now what I am looking for is a rx for HCG. I located a compounding pharm that does HCG. Then I asked the pharmacist which docs in town are prescribing HCG. Got the name of one but he wants $475 to see me. I just want a script and I am not paying $475 for it. My original doc has been very cooperative in giving me what I ask for. I am going to ask him for the HCG script. BUT I will need to tell him what I want on the script. What script have some of you started out with? What have some guys started out with iu/how often? Does the injection need to be sub. I am comfortable with IM injections. I am on 100mg/week of T cip since 8/13. Any advice on what you have heard others are doing?

500 IU twice a week under the skin seems to work well for many of us who want to keep our nuts full and our sex drive going while on 100-200 mg per week of testosterone cypionate or enanthate or 5-10 grams per day of T gel/cream.

Print this info and give your doctor a copy, or email it to him before seeing him. I think we summarized everything you need to know for the negotiation process with your doctor. Each one of us can serve as educators to our doctors if they do not have a huge ego.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/thr...se-Testicular-Shrinkage-and-Improve-Sex-Drive

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me