Is this normal for dosage?

Buy Lab Tests Online

tjlab

See labs below. This was taken 1.5 months ago with the blood draw the day before my next injection (once every 7 days). I was injecting 120mg or .6cc to 130mg or .65cc a week. Is this a good level for the dosage I was taking? I was using an 1.5" needle in the glute.

My new protocol is 120mg split into 2 doses per week using IM 27 gauge 1/2". Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Screenshot_1.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I think it's a little low, are using HCG. How are you feeling? Personally I like my total T over 1000.

tjlab

I am not using hcg, doctor don't talk about or even prescribe. I could ask him in a few months.

I feel ok. Definitely would like my levels higher. Would injecting more test help with this?

Vince

Super Moderator
I am not using hcg, doctor don't talk about or even prescribe. I could ask him in a few months.

I feel ok. Definitely would like my levels higher. Would injecting more test help with this?

Yes, to increase testosterone, you need to increase dose. Go slow, small increase and labs.

I assume these were drawn at trough, too?

Do you happen to have other blood tests? E2 would be good to have as well, as that can be more of a problem than just total testosterone levels.

I think upper 600s isn't too bad, especially with your lowish SHBG, seeing as free will be higher, and that you will metabolize testosterone quicker than a guy with higher SHBG.

I'd urge you to get sensitive E2 tested before increasing dose. It's entirely possible it's either high or low, but as of right now, we don't know.

CoastWatcher

You just decided to go to a split-dose protocol. Don't increase your dose at the same time. Your SHBG is on the lower side and you may well get the bump you want with the injection schedule change. One thing at a time...

You absolutely need to be shooting more frequently with an SHBG of 17. You'll never pull a decent TT on once-per week injections. EOD isn't out the question but you should go to E3.5D and see how things are there, same dose just E3.5D so 60mg, 4 weeks and retest.

tjlab

I really appreciate all the replies. It is very helpful.

I am currently injecting in the delt with a 27 1/2". Is there anything wrong with the same bi-weekly injection protocol injecting in the glute with a 1.5" needle?

I really appreciate all the replies. It is very helpful.

I am currently injecting in the delt with a 27 1/2". Is there anything wrong with the same bi-weekly injection protocol injecting in the glute with a 1.5" needle?

Having to stab yourself with what is presumably a caprisun straw, 1.5 inch must be at least 23G. Other than that, it will work, most here prefer smaller needles.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me