is Armour still working?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I have seen in other groups people reporting Armour Thyroid has not been that consistent lately, many prefer a synthetic T4/T3 combo I'm wondering if people are still using Armour here and it is working well for you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HarryCat2

I switched to synthetic T4/T3 years ago and haven't looked back. Also gives me the ability to adjust the ratio of T4 to T3.

Ribeye

I have seen in other groups people reporting Armour Thyroid has not been that consistent lately, many prefer a synthetic T4/T3 combo I'm wondering if people are still using Armour here and it is working well for you.
I am not familiar with synthetic T4/T3 combination? I know of both, but not combined.

Vince

Super Moderator
How did you decide how much of each to dose? there are variables, that are not easily known, like how much of the T4 does your body actually convert to T3?
Just by labs. I do my labs in the morning before I take my thyroid meds. I believe it's a true reading, then taking it before labs.

Gianluca

I'm still using armor. Remember there's unmeasured amounts of t2, t1 and calcitonin in armor.
Have you ever seen a drop in FT4/FT3 levels throughout the years with the same dose? How many grains did you need to be optimal?

Vince

Super Moderator
Have you ever seen a drop in FT4/FT3 levels throughout the years with the same dose? How many grains did you need to be optimal?
I take 90 mg of armor mornings and 6.25 MCG of t3 morning and afternoon. Throughout the years my levels have stayed the same.

Wolverine

Ive taken both Armour and NP Thyroid. I prefer NP. Different fillers and NP is cheaper. NP used to be sweet and would dissolve under your tongue. However, like the original Armour and original Coke, some genius changed it and now it no longer easily dissolves under the tongue. Definitely an increase in levels when I did it sublingual.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me