IOC to act after new testing methods reveal hundreds of positive results

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

robs2nd75

It would be interesting to see all athletes compete on a level playing field. Perhaps we could have two games separated by 6 months to a year. One competition drug free - what is our human potential w/o drugs and one where the athletes have trained w/ drugs. As we all have a slightly different response, some benefiting more than others, to drugs it would be interesting to see if the winners were the same. There's no doubt that drugs provide an immense advantage so if clean athletes actually exist at this level they are at a definite disadvantage.

JWSimpkins

They need to legalize all PED's and make them available to all athletes, along with strict doctor supervised health monitoring. People pay to see athletes who are bigger, faster and stronger, and who perform super human feats. What makes us human is our ability to continually push the envelope of our genetic potential and evolution.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
They need to legalize all PED's and make them available to all athletes, along with strict doctor supervised health monitoring. People pay to see athletes who are bigger, faster and stronger, and who perform super human feats. What makes us human is our ability to continually push the envelope of our genetic potential and evolution.

I tend to agree with that statement. In professional bodybuilding it has always been accepted and is the norm in the sport and it never has presented a problem.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This is the only area of science where progress is illegal. Even LSD, ketamine, mushrooms and ecstasy are being researched with federal funding to treat PTSD and depression.

Doctors who know how to manage hematocrit, estradiol, blood pressure, acne/scalp hair loss, and HPTA dysfunction can easily monitor athletes on anabolics. It is not rocket science. There are many making good money doing so.

robs2nd75

I disagree w/ legalization/ acceptance as it sends a message to younger athletes. I think we can all agree that HPTA suppression in a young teen would have rather significant deleterious effects. The average teen athlete is not going to be able to afford the medical supervision necessary. Further, those w/o the resources will seek black market tainted drugs. No, IMHO make the athletes attempt to hide what they are doing and when caught shame them as they have cheated. Please don't get me wrong, there definitely is a place for AAS such as wasting diseases where the benefits definitely outweigh the negatives. The fact that the athlete will inevitably cheat under current conditions does not merit their actions.
One could argue that many of the medical advancements in this area are due to this back and forth between athletes and the testing organizations. Once a new test is realized the athletes/ scientists have to find a new formula...

JWSimpkins

I disagree w/ legalization/ acceptance as it sends a message to younger athletes. I think we can all agree that HPTA suppression in a young teen would have rather significant deleterious effects. The average teen athlete is not going to be able to afford the medical supervision necessary. Further, those w/o the resources will seek black market tainted drugs. No, IMHO make the athletes attempt to hide what they are doing and when caught shame them as they have cheated. Please don't get me wrong, there definitely is a place for AAS such as wasting diseases where the benefits definitely outweigh the negatives. The fact that the athlete will inevitably cheat under current conditions does not merit their actions.
One could argue that many of the medical advancements in this area are due to this back and forth between athletes and the testing organizations. Once a new test is realized the athletes/ scientists have to find a new formula...

Drug use in sports has been going on since recorded history. It will not ever stop, especially with the amount of money involved today. Prohibition has never worked and it never will. Legalizing and regulation are the keys to athlete safety and performance enhancement.

http://sportsanddrugs.procon.org/view.timeline.php?timelineID=000017

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching