Insulin and bodybuilding?

Buy Lab Tests Online

robs2nd75

I am a Type II Diabetic and my physician is considering employing insulin. I have read that many bodybuilders use insulin. Does insulin help to increase muscle growth, if so why, and when should it be taken for maximum benefits?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Robs, what are you eating?
Are you doing net carbs on the foods you are eating?
http://www.diabetes.org/living-with...ian/archives/how-do-i-use-net-carbs-as-a.html

how much metformin are you taking? when I was first diagnosed I was taking 1000mg twice a day. I also do net carbs counting still on foods and low fat.
have you had the fasting glucose test done? that were you fast for 8 hours go to the docs they give you some glucose to drink then measure your levels.

GEORGE TOULIATOS

Non insulin dependent diabetes mellitus type II patients,are usualy under metformin medication.
Metmorfin does not cause pancreatic gland to produce insulin from islets of Langerhands,but instead it makes cells insulins receptors more sensitive to the hormone.Thus glucose is not accumulated and glycemia is restored.
Bodybuilders who use moderate dosage of HGH,combine metmorfin in order to avoid insulin resistance insuced by somatropins use.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me