injection sites

Buy Lab Tests Online

sunshinemike

can i still get into the muscle in the thigh with a 25 gauge 5/8 needle ? i am fairly fit not what i would call fat or heavy 5-11 188 pounds.
i have tried the 27 gauge 1/2 inch in deltoid area seem to work but afraid it seems like such a little injection site that's why i like the thigh plus its easier for me to aspirate

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I use the shoulders, but whatever you feel comfortable with. If it's the thigh and it works I would definitely continue.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
can i still get into the muscle in the thigh with a 25 gauge 5/8 needle ? i am fairly fit not what i would call fat or heavy 5-11 188 pounds.
i have tried the 27 gauge 1/2 inch in deltoid area seem to work but afraid it seems like such a little injection site that's why i like the thigh plus its easier for me to aspirate

No problem whatsoever.

CoastWatcher

I have used a 5/8 in the thigh with no problems.

ERO

it will work either way. If you have a lot of fat there you get a SubQ injection, if not you get an IM injection. Both work :)

I'm currently using a 27g half inch needle injecting into my quads. I'm lean, so the half inch needle is fine. Have to be real patient with the injection with that size needle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me