Im 19 and really worried about my bloodwork

Buy Lab Tests Online

ivan69

Im 19M and got my bloodwork back and it looks like i got some weird outliers, i got really low test for a 19 year old and have high prolactin and low sbgh. Can someone comment on this please
test.png
shbg.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I am impressed that at 19 you took the time to get blood work done and started noticing things may not be what they should be. Most 19 years olds would not think on this level about their own health. I might suggest that you learn as much as you can about each hormone and how they effect the others and see a doctor to find out why you are not where you want to be. Ask questions. I do agree you are very low in some areas that is not typical at your age. Maybe there is a reason why this is happening and a good doctor can surely help.

To add to what @Gladiator said, I teach a college nutrition class and have all the students do a 3 day diet recal and the analyze the nutrients they consume. Without fail, most are extreamly deficient in vitamins and minerals. Vitamin D3 is almost non existant. This in time contributes to poor health.

ivan69

I am impressed that at 19 you took the time to get blood work done and started noticing things may not be what they should be. Most 19 years olds would not think on this level about their own health. I might suggest that you learn as much as you can about each hormone and how they effect the others and see a doctor to find out why you are not where you want to be. Ask questions. I do agree you are very low in some areas that is not typical at your age. Maybe there is a reason why this is happening and a good doctor can surely help.

To add to what @Gladiator said, I teach a college nutrition class and have all the students do a 3 day diet recal and the analyze the nutrients they consume. Without fail, most are extreamly deficient in vitamins and minerals. Vitamin D3 is almost non existant. This in time contributes to poor health.
thats a good idea, im gonna start tracking all my macros, do you think vitamin D supplements are a good?

BigTex

I always teach my students to try to get as much of your nutrients as you can from food. Supplements are what they are, to supplemennt a good diet. However, if you are not getting enough of a particular nutrient, it is better to supplement than to be deficient. That being said, I take a D3 supplement every day mostly because I am a very picky eater and have been all my life.

Here is the nutritional analysis site my students use, it free! They also have a phone app the is free for Android but not Apple

ivan69

I'm also assuming you went completely through puberty. I know men that finished growing past the age of 21. Hopefully you're not one of them.
yep i went completely through puberty. theres nothing about me that would say i still need to go through.

BigTex

Its probably a good idea that you see a doctor and show them your blood work. Then come back here and let us lal know what your doctor says is going on.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me