How Frequently to Inject?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. We'll need more information, a lot more information, to offer you any meaningful input. Can you tell us a bit about yourself? Your age and why you are on a TRT protocol (health history and symptoms), to start. Then your bloodwork - all of it, including the reference ranges. What was the discussion like with your doctor that resulted in a protocol that involves 200mg a week? Was HCG prescribed as well? I will say that the odds of you doing well on a single, weekly dose of testosterone, a 200mg injection, are very poor. Frequent, smaller doses are the key to success. So...fill in some of the blanks, and particularly your lab work, and the discussion will begin. We're glad you joined us.

Michael varner

Hi and thank you for responding. I'm 49 and started using test at the age of 22(abuse) pretty much stayed on approx. 200mg a week for 15 years. tried coming off but suppressed my system so went back on same foolish ways then joined Boston testosterone partners last years. 200mg cyp, 350HCG 2x week and 1mg anastrozole 2x week(could feel it stripping E2 away so stopped )
my last labs cant find but last years PSA 1.7, test serum 707, free test direct 14.8, LH 0.1, FSH 0.2,
sex hormone binding glob 47.9, Estradiol 17.1, hematocrit 50.5, thyroid 1.570

Even my TRT I slacked on, never consistent with test or HCG. however some urinary issues have me taking it seriously now
BP has always ran high average 140/90 just started beet juice and remarkably has lowered it yesterday and today

Last edited:
Hi and thank you for responding. I'm 49 and started using test at the age of 22(abuse) pretty much stayed on approx. 200mg a week for 15 years. tried coming off but suppressed my system so went back on same foolish ways then joined Boston testosterone partners last years. 200mg cyp, 350HCG 2x week and 1mg anastrozole 2x week(could feel it stripping E2 away so stopped )
my last labs cant find but last years PSA 1.7, test serum 707, free test direct 14.8, LH 0.1, FSH 0.2,

Even my TRT I slacked on, never consistent with test or HCG. however some urinary issues have me taking it seriously now
BP has always ran high average 140/90 just started beet juice and remarkably has lowered it yesterday and today

Reference ranges are needed.

When was this taken?

When was this taken relative to injection?

Is this with or without AI?

How did you feel when this was taken?

So many missing pieces of the puzzle that we need from you in order to answer anything.

CoastWatcher

You have a challenging story, don't you? I'm not at all surprised that after so many years your system couldn't sustain a reset effort. What puzzles me though is why you are, as you wrote yourself, "slacked on...never consistent with test or HCG." Is it as simple as needle fatigue? Or is it something more? You certainly must know that for TRT to be successful, you have to be consistent in your approach to it. While I am sorry you have to sort through urinary issues, a serious commitment to seeing your protocol through is important.

While it's unfortunate that your labs are missing, I have some questions/observations based on what you did provide. I was wondering about the significant dose of testosterone, 200mg, that was prescribed, and when I saw you also had been told to take a single milligram of anastrozole per week I thought - the guy is dealing with a cookie-cutter protocol and doomed to failure. I still feel it is likely, but looking at your SHBG, on the high side no matter what the reference range is, a larger dose makes sense...probably/maybe. It's a distinct possibility. You certainly may not need the AI - one should never be prescribed as a matter of course. The hematocrit *may* be climbing to a level that needs attention - has that been addressed by your doctor? Again, absent ranges, it's still a question mark.

Let me raise the question of the care you're receiving. Given your history, a good doctor, who tailors treatment to your individual situation, is critically important. You may have found such a practice, but I wonder. Defy Medical, which is a site sponsor (I am not a patient), does handle complex cases regularly. I raise the possibility of your consulting them, at least for a second opinion. I commend you for taking charge of your health, but there are lights flashing that demand attention - your history, the elements of your protocol, your hematocrit...you need top-flight medical care. Please think about it.

I hope you'll round up your labs, your doctors have to give you copies if you ask, post the details, and continue the discussion.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me