High Hematocrit question

Buy Lab Tests Online
My hematocrit was 52.3 recently. Since 2006, it has never been above 48. I have been donating 1pt of blood every 8 weeks as allowed by the blood center and just started with a grapefruit, kiwi, and aspirin regimen. My M.D. is a tool and would probably suggest going off TRT which is not a preferred option. The blood center suggested I get tested for polycythemia seeing how my Iron and hematocrit is high. Stuck between a rock and a hard place because I know if I ask for more frequent blood donation they will only do so with a M.D. Rx. My city/county only has one blood center which eliminates donating elsewhere.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
You should be tested for polycythemia as it can be life threatening.

You need to donate more; have a serious conversation with your Doc to give more...it's really your only option other than coming off your protocol.

I think if you can make your case with your Doc you may come out on the winning end!

my dr set me up with a hematologist and they take it out for free- i don't like to go though because they use those giant needles and i don't have very big veins.. but previously when the dr wrote for the blood bank to take it out as a "therapeutic phlebotomy" they charged me $85 a pop.. at the hematologist it is covered by insurance. maybe an option for ya?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me