High free test

Buy Lab Tests Online

tersec

What to do to lower free test and raise total or is it nothing to worry about if you feel ok but not as good as I'm wanting.

Total TESTOSTERONE, SERUM
739 264-916 01 NG/DL
Adult male reference interval is based on a population of healthy nonobese males (BMI <30) between 19 and 39 years old. Travison, et.al. JCEM 2017,102;1161-1173. PMID: 28324103.
FREE TESTOSTERONE(DIRECT)
27.3 HIGH 7.2-24.0

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

That free T number is about perfect. Not very high at all. Many guys on scrotal cream for their TRT running double your free T level. No need to worry about it or lower it. You have to remember the free T reference range is based off of the current population, where guys don’t have near the testosterone levels as men did generations and generations ago.

SilverSurfer

What to do to lower free test and raise total or is it nothing to worry about if you feel ok but not as good as I'm wanting.

Total TESTOSTERONE, SERUM
739 264-916 01 NG/DL
Adult male reference interval is based on a population of healthy nonobese males (BMI <30) between 19 and 39 years old. Travison, et.al. JCEM 2017,102;1161-1173. PMID: 28324103.
FREE TESTOSTERONE(DIRECT)
27.3 HIGH 7.2-24.0

How did you feel before? Now? What are you looking to improve?

tersec

How did you feel before? Now? What are you looking to improve?
Before- depressed, anxiety, fatigue, terrible sleep, no libido, fat belly,
Now-less depressed, less anxiety, less fatigue, better sleep not great, still not much libido, put on some muscle-should be from just working out more, no belly fat loss
improve- all the above
have changed dose strengths a few times and have switched from once a week to every 3.5 to now every other day, will keep monitoring blood and adjusting what the dr. says

@Vince your free test is at 30. That seems ideal. From the research I have done it seems most are happiest around that upper end or just above.

I just got my 3-month results back and am at 20 for free with Labcorp. I'd like to get them up closer to your range. Did you tell your medical clinic you wanted to get up to close to 30? I'd like to do the same in my 3-month consultation. At least to see how it goes.

If it matters, all my other lab results numbers are very close to you except total T about 300 less.

Vince

Super Moderator
@Vince your free test is at 30. That seems ideal. From the research I have done it seems most are happiest around that upper end or just above.

I just got my 3-month results back and am at 20 for free with Labcorp. I'd like to get them up closer to your range. Did you tell your medical clinic you wanted to get up to close to 30? I'd like to do the same in my 3-month consultation. At least to see how it goes.

If it matters, all my other lab results numbers are very close to you except total T about 300 less.
I use defy medical as my clinic.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching