Help with free T 11.2 pg/mL

Buy Lab Tests Online

akanep16

I have had some symptoms of low T for a while and decided to look into trt and get blood work just to see where I am at. I’ve had some done years ago and free T was on the low end. My results this time showed
Total T: 729 ng/dl
Free T direct: 11.2 pg/ml
My question I guess is why that shows as normal for free T and the doctor even said it’s normal levels but I can’t find anywhere online that suggests 11.2 pg/ml is even close to normal?

Attachments

• 15AC32CE-5623-4013-ADF2-7992A93B1341.png
    15AC32CE-5623-4013-ADF2-7992A93B1341.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 8C41F52C-9B59-4014-9A27-FA95BAC79821.png
    8C41F52C-9B59-4014-9A27-FA95BAC79821.png
    71.2 KB · Views: 22
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

My question I guess is why that shows as normal for free T and the doctor even said it’s normal levels but I can’t find anywhere online that suggests 11.2 pg/ml is even close to normal?
Just because something is normal, doesn’t mean it’s healthy. You ever wonder why treatment protocols for TRT say to raise T levels to mid to high normal ranges until symptoms are resolved.

With regards to the normal ranges, you’re being compared to everyone else, hormones need to be individualized, because so many men respond differently to hormones.

The direct Free T method is known to be inaccurate, the equilibrium dialysis method is more accurate. There is no consensus for Total T and Free T defining a testosterone deficiency, no known cutoff point.

Sex hormones is poorly understood by most mainstream doctors. A lot of doctors will tell you that your levels are normal simply because they’re in the normal range.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching