Hello greetings from Los Angeles Im new here

Buy Lab Tests Online

shawn diesel

Hey everybody,

My name is Shawn... stumbled across this site as I havent used forums in many years. Im gonna be 39 next month (times flies!) and I am seriously researching TRT as I need it, and need to be pointed in the right direction.. and hopefully this will be my start here at ExcelMale! :cool:

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Shawn, you made a great choice! Glad you joined! Feel free to post up your thoughts, questions, labs, whatever needed to help get you going in the direction you desire.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Welcome aboard Shawn.

First and foremost, make sure you find a Doctor who is trained correctly in TRT for men.

Most GP, Endos and Uros don't know this very well so finding the right care from the start will save you a ton of frustration and headaches.

There is a thread on the Testosterone Q&A forum that can help you find a TRT Doc.

gd

shawn diesel

Thank you guys! I know I do have alot questions though (should I PM you?). I been out of the game now for quite awhile, but am very excited and positive that my passion and desire for training has come back. Slowly but surely my Brothers in Iron, its never to late! Thank you for the welcome.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me