Head Injury and Low Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Goldilox

I have been looking into all reason why my testosterone level is so low. I don’t think I had a problem before I got brain damage in 2013 but I never had any tests.
The only test I had done was a sorry count at 39 in 2012 and I was told I was more fertile than a 18 year old average person.
My question is how many people have had a brain injury then lost natural testosterone level.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Low LH is secondary, high LH is primary. Secondary hypogonadism is the most common type of testosterone deficiency.

If your low testosterone is from a brain injury, then you would have secondary.

antelopers

Dr mark gordon's practice specializes in this exact issue. He's a little pricey and not quite as flexible in his treatments as other docs or clinics, but this is his area of expertise and he would be worth talking to.

bluerage

I suffered a head injury mountain biking 8 years ago at 36. Started showing all the classic symptoms of low T afterwards. Was put on TRT at 39 after 3 blood tests over the previous year had T in the low 200's ng/dL (sub 9 nmol/L). I'm a low SHBG (12 nmol/L) guy and was mid range for bioavailable T.
Unfortunately I never had my TT, LH, or FSH tested prior to the head injury so can't say for certainty that the fall was the cause of my low T.

David P

I have been looking into all reason why my testosterone level is so low. I don’t think I had a problem before I got brain damage in 2013 but I never had any tests.
The only test I had done was a sorry count at 39 in 2012 and I was told I was more fertile than a 18 year old average person.
My question is how many people have had a brain injury then lost natural testosterone level.
Had severe concussion at age 40. Low T started shortly after. Been on TRT since
Never thought they were related, but after seeing your post, its possible.

Nik

I suffered a head injury mountain biking 8 years ago at 36. Started showing all the classic symptoms of low T afterwards. Was put on TRT at 39 after 3 blood tests over the previous year had T in the low 200's ng/dL (sub 9 nmol/L). I'm a low SHBG (12 nmol/L) guy and was mid range for bioavailable T.
Unfortunately I never had my TT, LH, or FSH tested prior to the head injury so can't say for certainty that the fall was the cause of my low T.
Que dosis de testo recibe

Nik

what is your dose

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching