HCG Timeline and Dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

Spandex

Hello,

I've searched the forums here, various facebook groups and Reddit on about anything I could on HCG. So I firmly understand that HCG is quite variable in its effects depending on the person. With that said, I am curious on anecdotadotal expreriences on timeline of changes folks have experienced and from what doseage. Did you notice anytihng after first shot? First week? What did you notice at different times? What was good or bad?

My background: My T was boderline low, around 300-400 in the morning based on a couple tests. I was tired of being tired and my urologist suggested Kyzatrex (oral T). I used that for about a month and it was affective. However, I requested to be changed to injections (mostly for convenience) and am currenlty on 120mg/week split into two shots a week. Have been doing that for a couple weeks now. I think I would like to up that if my uro allows it based on how I felt on certain peaks and valleys on the Kyzatrex. But will be a couple months till I go for new bloods. I just got the HCG and first shot was yesterday.

Since injections crush LH and FSH more than the pills, I asked about HCG. I don't really care too much about balls and load size atm. But I am interested in maintancence in the event I need to go off T. Also, I have ready so many anecdotes about other positive effects that I am mostly interested in those. The biggest ones being primarily penile sensitivity and increased total T due to contribution from the testicles.

I felt effects from Kyzatrex right away. First pill I felt flush. That went away, but it was real. I have a buddy who just changed from gel to injections and he felt the effects from his first shot. This goes against what most people say, but this is not placebo. It's an actual physcial feeling. I didn't notice anyting from my first injection, but I attribute that to having already been on Kyzatrex for a while.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
When I started trt, I actually noticed a huge difference with my first injection.

My original protocol was 70 mg of testosterone cypionate and 500 IU of HCG twice a week. A weekly total 140 mg of testosterone and 1000 iu of HCG.

I did get the testosterone flu along with a ton of energy, great libido and no brain fog.

Phil Goodman

For me I noticed the effects around week 3, of which the biggest ones were reversal of atrophy, better sensitivity, and better orgasms. Like you said though, everyone is different and this is especially true with regards to HCG. Also, the effects may be more subtle for you because you are starting it very early in your protocol instead of waiting until your body dials in on test and significant atrophy has occurred.

Another thing is that you seem to be bouncing around a lot and not giving your body time to settle in. Started with oral treatment. One month later switched to injections. A few weeks later and you’re already adding HCG and talking about upping your dose. Adding HCG should help you to produce your own so that will increase levels at least somewhat. I would recommend sticking with your current dose and adding HCG then seeing how it goes for about 8 weeks before thinking about increasing your dose. Also, while the cookie cutter approach for HCG seems to be 500 ius twice/week, I’ve had better results with 250 ius three times/week. Another benefit is that lower doses make it less likely you’ll burn out receptors, which some data does indicate that can occur with HCG. Not really sure what other input your looking for, but feel free to ask follow up questions.

Spandex

Another thing is that you seem to be bouncing around a lot and not giving your body time to settle in. Started with oral treatment. One month later switched to injections. A few weeks later and you’re already adding HCG and talking about upping your dose.
Appreciate your feedback. I think I'm prescribed 600iu two times per week.. Let me see if my math is correct: The vial is 12,000iu. I added 6ml bacwater as instructed. So the concentration of the vial with the bacwater is 2,000iu per ml. The injection draw is 30 syringe units or 0.3ml. 0.3ml is therefore 600iu. I'm supposed to administer 0.3ml 2 times per week. I'm decent at math, but have been known to fumble unit conversions. So I'm close to double your regiment. Man, HCG doesages are all over the place. I see everything from 250 to 1000, two days a week, eod, ed, etc. And that's just for regular dudes - not bodybuilder stuff. Fertility doses approach multiple thousands a week!

Regarding bouncing around...The pills were giving me acid reflux and it was annoying having to tote them around. No need to see if that was cool for two more months. The HCG was prescribed at the same time as the testosterone, but the pharmacy had a delay in getting it to me. As for wanting to increase my doseage...yeah, time will tell. I have about two more months before any doseage changes are made. While I'm not looking to be a body builder, or even lift weights beyond what helps me in my sport and general health (mid 40s guy here), I am looking to maximize the benefits of TRT just short of detrimental side affects. I have my doubts 120mg/week will get me there, but I will find out. I am new to this. I did take bloods before swithing from pills to injections. My markers were essentially unchanged except my LH and FSH were whacked by 50 percent. Hemocrit went from 45 to 43 whatever units. I think that coudl be chalked that up to daily variability.

TRT dosage is all over the place in regards to who thinks what is appropriate. It seems that the sagest (and most conservative) wisdom is to start low (about 100 mg/week, split up at least two times) and gradually work up over the course of a year or two. Yet many online clinics (some of which have a very good reputation in the forums) start you right at 200mg/week and adjust from there. It seems that either approach probably works for *most* guys.

Mastodont

What i would like to know, could not find a thread on the subject, is has anyone noticed a difference when injecting HCG intramuscular instead of subq?
I remember @Nelson Vergel used to do combined shots of t+hcg in the shoulder.
Many studies on HCG used intramuscular route, on reddit you will see both camps represented, not surprising.

Mastodont

1712215641063.png

AND then again:

"There was a significantly higher serum hCG level in the SC group (348.6 ± 98 IU/L) vs. the IM group (259.0 ± 115 IU/L) and a significantly higher follicular fluid hCG level in the SC vs. the IM group (233.5 ± 85 vs. 143.4 ± 134 IU/L)."

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me