Gigantism (Acromegaly) Gene in My Family

Buy Lab Tests Online

Norseman22

I am just sharing this for members interest.

Classic Acromegaly begins age 35 - 40 when an overgrowth or benign tumor grows on the Pituatiry Gland

I have always wondered about my Great Grandfather on my Mother's Side. He Grew to a height of 7"3 and was born in 1870. He toured the north of Scotland with a friend and was a bit of a "freak" show. He would set up his marquee and demonstrate his strength and do tricks with his 32 stone body. The family story goes they would bring a pony and single axle cart in to the tent and say that he'd lift the pony without laying a hand on it. He'd go around to the back of the cart and sit on the back. The leverage would lift all 4 of the poor beasts feet off the ground and it would hang in its harnesses. There was a half penny entry fee.

My Grandfather's tallest sibling was 6"10. My Brother is 6"7. I'm 6"3 but strangely stopped growing any taller at age 17. I have always blamed starting smoking as nicotine is a growth inhibitor

I studied the condition over the last few days. My family does not fit standard Acromegaly but it does look as it could be Familial Acromegaly. Non overgrowth Acromegaly's incidence is 3 in 1 Million people. Familial Acromegaly is even rarer. Its only been very recently identified as even existing and so far only 17 families have been identified. I wonder if my line is No 18. I will see an Endocrinologist soon and will ask a few questions. I'll let the forum know what I find out. I have a photo of me age 16 at 6"2 and I have classic short body and long limbs and clear evidence of the Joiny Hypermobility I have been diagnosed with hyperextensive.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Neil Olson

I remember I was 5 years old getting tested for growth hormone deficiency there was a kid my age there that had that. Holy cow he towered over me. lol.

Norseman22

Thanks Nelson. Is this something I should ask the Endocrinologist to test? I still have to get past the hurdle of getting the Endo to believe me. My Nephew Nick turned 13 on 11th October and already 5"9! He'll be a tall man. I'm glad I studied this as the donsides are possible heart weaknesses and colon polyps which can turn cancerous. My Mums sister recently had treatment for this. My Mum is just under 6" and built like a lady tank, as is her Sister. My Aunts daughter has 2 boys. Both are getting quite tall as well

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me