Frequency of HCG injections: 2 vs 3 times per week.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lordnlkon

I'm just curious as to your experiences of injecting twice versus 3 times per week. Just started HCG 2x a week 500 IU per injection, along with nightly sermorelin with ghrp-2 and ghrp-6. Was wondering since the half life is 48 hours, if I'd be better to go to 3x per week at like 333 IU instead.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Lordnlkon

Do I remember that you are NOT currently using exogenous testosterone?

Correct just HCG and sermorelin with ghrp-2 and 6. I'm 35 and my doctor and I wanted to see if I could boost my testosterone more naturally with some diet and exercise changes (plus the HCG) before starting on TRT. Going to redo blood work in 90 days to see what the changes are. I'm just trying to figure out 2x or 3x times a week for the HCG would be better.

Last edited:

at15

no one knows for sure, we dont have any studies on this. sticking with 500 twice a week is fine. your still getting testosterone production for those 3.5 day until your next shot. i will say if you want to increase your weekly total over 1000 then yes do split into three injections at that point. we dont want to do more than 500 in one inject. say for example you went to 400 3x/wk (1200 weekly)

I don't know how to use this chart if we consider HCG's half life and the whole steady state theory.
HCG (Half life 2 days) - Steady state in 10 days. When you reach Steady State you have double the amount you inject in your system.
This chart looks like they gave some one one shot and did frequent blood draws to see how it lingered in the blood. I don't know if it is useful since we inject 2-3 times a week.

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't know how to use this chart if we consider HCG's half life and the whole steady state theory.
HCG (Half life 2 days) - Steady state in 10 days. When you reach Steady State you have double the amount you inject in your system.
This chart looks like they gave some one one shot and did frequent blood draws to see how it lingered in the blood. I don't know if it is useful since we inject 2-3 times a week.
What is the best dose of HCG? Dr Saya presents two case studies.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...dose-of-HCG-Dr-Saya-presents-two-case-studies

Vince

Super Moderator
Good article. Looks like Dr Saya did not address steady state in this test. Maybe he doesn't believe in the steady state theory, HCG (Half life 2 days) - Steady state in 10 days.

Most of the studies that we see are with men who are on trt. If you're using HCG for other reasons, I believe it's a whole new ballgame.

Lordnlkon

I'm going to try 500 IU's everything 3 days. My Dr. prescribed me 5000 IU vials and that'll give me 10 shots in 30 days. So bridge the gap between 2x and 3x per week and see how that goes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me