Do my labs tell the tale?

Buy Lab Tests Online

PSD-1

Greetings,

I've been on a steady decline physically for about two years now. Loss of strength, muscular endurance, fatigue, and cognitive function have been hallmarks. Most of my life has involved physical culture in some form or another, and have always maintained a high level of physical conditioning. I'm not currently on TRT nor have I, it is something being strongly considered at this point. It must also be noted that I deal with PTSD, and the polypharmacy that seems to come with the condition.
I've decided to post my recent labs for comment, and suggestions from the inteligencia here at EM. At 39 years young I shouldn't be this apathetic, feeling this bad. Unsure of all the needed context, but...

HT/WT 5'10" 196lbs
Current medication: fluoxetine, Wellbutrin, zolpidem, prazosin, etodalc, and gabapentin.
IMG_2147.jpgIMG_2148.jpgIMG_2151.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
SSRI's and night shift work, most believe can cause low testosterone and ED. To be honest I don't know if that's true. It could be reverse, Low Testosterone causes depression.

PSD-1

SSRI's and night shift work, most believe can cause low testosterone and ED. To be honest I don't know if that's true. It could be reverse, Low Testosterone causes depression.

Not sure which came first: the chicken or egg? I know some are studying TBI's effect on the hypothalamus and pituitary glands.

If I would've looked I would have found Will Brink's post on PTSD and TBI.

Last edited:
Greetings,

I've been on a steady decline physically for about two years now. Loss of strength, muscular endurance, fatigue, and cognitive function have been hallmarks. Most of my life has involved physical culture in some form or another, and have always maintained a high level of physical conditioning. I'm not currently on TRT nor have I, it is something being strongly considered at this point. It must also be noted that I deal with PTSD, and the polypharmacy that seems to come with the condition.
I've decided to post my recent labs for comment, and suggestions from the inteligencia here at EM. At 39 years young I shouldn't be this apathetic, feeling this bad. Unsure of all the needed context, but...

HT/WT 5'10" 196lbs
Current medication: fluoxetine, Wellbutrin, zolpidem, prazosin, etodalc, and gabapentin.
View attachment 3314View attachment 3315View attachment 3316

This is very confusing, your 2 sets of labs seem to contradict each other. The first set looks like a clear primary hypogonadal state with extremely low E2, but testosterone total and free aren't taken, but E2, estrone, LH and FSH are...

Then on the second set, you show EXTREMELY low testosterone, but a mid range E2 level, but no LH, FSH, SHBG, or anything else.

Context is needed.

PSD-1

The set of labs with the TT are labs that I purchased myself before seeing my physician. Just wanting to see if it merited consulting my physician. After seeing my physician he want the additional labs which he ordered (E1, E2, and Prolactin labs). I believe he wanted the LC/MS E2. I ordered ELICA like an idiot. The two were taken roughly 20 days apart. Why the disparity between these puzzles me.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching