DiscountedLabs Blood Tests-Selecting Additional Tests

Buy Lab Tests Online

DorianGray

Trying to figure the most efficient way to select additional labs but there seems to be considerable overlap in the tests (usually involving Testosterone test). I don't mind the slight additional cost, but wonder if the lab would question why there is a duplication of various test in the same order. For example, I would go with the Elite Male Panel at this time but need LH, FSH and Progesterone also. Can someone offer suggestions on sorting through matrix of tests?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Trying to figure the most efficient way to select additional labs but there seems to be considerable overlap in the tests (usually involving Testosterone test). I don't mind the slight additional cost, but wonder if the lab would question why there is a duplication of various test in the same order. For example, I would go with the Elite Male Panel at this time but need LH, FSH and Progesterone also. Can someone offer suggestions on sorting through matrix of tests?

When it comes to TT choose (LC/MS-MS) and FT Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration.

Thought you were still on trt?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hey @DorianGray

Madman is correct. You would be wasting money buying LH+FSH since they will be zero or close to zero.

Just add this
and this
to your cart

Here are some coupons you can use:

mqsymth

Hey @DorianGray

Madman is correct. You would be wasting money buying LH+FSH since they will be zero or close to zero.

Just add this
and this
to your cart

Here are some coupons you can use:

I noticed you don't have the NMR LipoProfile test on your discountedlabs site. Why?

DorianGray

No need to test LH/FSH.
I was wondering because when I was off TRT last year, they were high: LH 10.5, FSH 18.5, Total T=647, Free T= 8.8, DHT=40, SHBG=56.1

Whether it's TRT w/ or w/o HCG or Clomid therapy this interplay between parameters is wide ranging in effect, making one inclined to (compulsively) want to test everything.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me