Dihydrohonokiol (DHH-b), a potent anxiolytic compound

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Has anyone tried this compound?

Does dihydrohonokiol, a potent anxiolytic compound, result in the development of benzodiazepine-like side effects? - PubMed

BetterLife Files Patent Protection on Dihydrohonokiol-B for Treatment of Anxiolytic Use Disorder

"DHHB (dihydrohonokiol-B) has been used in Asian medicine for centuries and is approximately 2,000% stronger than honokiol, the magnolia bark extract from which it is derived. Without benzodiazepines, DHHB boosts GABA, a neurotransmitter that produces a calming effect by soothing those neural properties that facilitate agitation, turmoil, and upheaval. DHHB also activates cannabinoid receptors which have a hand in immune systems, pain relief, and disease prevention, so activation of them reduces inflammation, relieves pain, and elevates mood."

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

Has anyone tried this compound?

Does dihydrohonokiol, a potent anxiolytic compound, result in the development of benzodiazepine-like side effects? - PubMed

BetterLife Files Patent Protection on Dihydrohonokiol-B for Treatment of Anxiolytic Use Disorder

"DHHB (dihydrohonokiol-B) has been used in Asian medicine for centuries and is approximately 2,000% stronger than honokiol, the magnolia bark extract from which it is derived. Without benzodiazepines, DHHB boosts GABA, a neurotransmitter that produces a calming effect by soothing those neural properties that facilitate agitation, turmoil, and upheaval. DHHB also activates cannabinoid receptors which have a hand in immune systems, pain relief, and disease prevention, so activation of them reduces inflammation, relieves pain, and elevates mood."
I've used magnolia bark extract, but I doubt it was a quality product and I have no idea the dose anymore. Which brand are you looking at trying?

Guided_by_Voices

This sounds like the product (The Chill Pill?) that was originally under the Dr Seeds brand which then went to TailorMade. I have it but haven't used it extensively. I believe that is the only source since the chemistry behind making it persist in the body is proprietary. It sounds like a must-try for people with anxiety issues.

drkelp

I did magnolia years ago, if i remember right i experienced a bit of a rebound effect. Like calm and happy in the morning after taking it but a little edgey later? Maybe just me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me