Diagnosed with Thrombocytopenia

Buy Lab Tests Online

sammmy

Lymphocytes and Neutrophils are normal which indicates no infection.

The blood cancer that typically decreases RBC and Platelets is called Multiple Myeloma. The normality of your RBC doesn't exclude it because TRT typically boosts RBC and may cover up the lower value that you may have without TRT.

Do you have blood tests with low Platelets and low RBC when you were not on TRT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bruin

Lymphocytes and Neutrophils are normal which indicates no infection.

The blood cancer that typically decreases RBC and Platelets is called Multiple Myeloma. The normality of your RBC doesn't exclude it because TRT typically boosts RBC and may cover up the lower value that you may have without TRT.

Do you have blood tests with low Platelets and low RBC when you were not on TRT?
My historical blood test run "anemic" to normal for years and this is prior to TRT and post TRT regimen.

sammmy

What makes you think you are anemic? On the blood tests you showed, everything related to RBC is elevated, due to TRT.

bruin

My reference to anemic was what past primaries have stated in the past. The past findings have not been consistent, a couple of subsequent lab results will show a normal level, and then the next couple may indicate anemia followed by again another result indicating anemia.

I recall, the first time a Dr. told me I was anemic, I asked if I should go home nad have a steak that night and he said, NO, that is not the type of anemia I have, most likely I am genetically predisposed and there is nothing I can do about it except to monitor.

sammmy

Well obviously you can do something because due to TRT your blood counts do not show any anemia.

You should do an Iron panel and discuss with your current doctor that you have been labeled "anemic" in the past before TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me