Desiccated Thyroid side effects?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Con

Has anyone encountered side effects with desiccated thyroid medication? I seem to be having side effects such as racing heart and feelings of anxiety. I noticed these symptoms when I increased the dose in September from 60mg to 120mg. I stopped taking the medication after trying to eliminate different things to figure out what was causing my symptoms. My symptoms stopped when I stopped the medication. I started taking the medication again as a test and began getting the same symptoms.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I take desiccated thyroid 90 mg every morning on an empty stomach no food and drink except water for 1 hour after. I also take T3 6.25 MCG twice a day one with my desiccated thyroid medication. My main reason is for good cholesterol numbers. The only reason you should get a racing heart if your free T gets too high.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Has anyone encountered side effects with desiccated thyroid medication? I seem to be having side effects such as racing heart and feelings of anxiety. I noticed these symptoms when I increased the dose in September from 60mg to 120mg. I stopped taking the medication after trying to eliminate different things to figure out what was causing my symptoms. My symptoms stopped when I stopped the medication. I started taking the medication again as a test and began getting the same symptoms.
Yes absolutely, these are side effects you can experience when you take more thyroid hormone than you can handle. T3 specifically seems responsible for these effects, as I did not experience it with T4 alone.

Systemlord

I seem to be having side effects such as racing heart and feelings of anxiety.
My symptoms stopped when I stopped the medication.
Same here, I tried desiccated thyroid and encountered the same symptoms, which stopped when I stopped the T3/T4 medicine.

I never needed thyroid medicine and my symptoms were from something else, which is obesity, type two diabetes leading to deficiencies in various vitamins and minerals.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me