Cream vs Injections - Body Composition

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

Assuming TT/FT levels are roughly equal in both cases, would there be any difference between cream and injections in terms of body composition/muscle building?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Graham

test injections increase glycogen stores better, I have used both. injections will have a more drastic effect on muscle and strength. I would worry more about which makes you feel best and gives you the best libido, erectile function etc

DixieWrecked

ive noticed the bigger performance boost in the gym with injections as well despite my numbers being much higher on cream. Why would this occur?

goolapsh

ive noticed the bigger performance boost in the gym with injections as well despite my numbers being much higher on cream. Why would this occur?
I’ve noticed this as well. I think the injections are way more potent than the creams even though they don’t show it lab wise.

madman

Super Moderator
Assuming TT/FT levels are roughly equal in both cases, would there be any difference between cream and injections in terms of body composition/muscle building?

Comes down to blood levels/dose used!

The main reason injections tend to have an advantage over other methods is extremely high steady-state T levels are easy to achieve.

As you should very well know most on trt using therapeutic doses 100-200 mg T/week are running trough TT 800-1500 ng/dL range and some slightly higher with high-end FT 30 ng/dL or in many cases absurdly high FT level 60-80 ng/dL.

When on trt there should be no difference in body composition (muscle gain/fat loss) if you are achieving the same steady-state T levels whether using injections or cream.

If we were speaking of one using/abusing testosterone for the sole purpose of muscle enhancement (400-600 mg T/week) then you should very well know injections take the cake.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me