Cheapest Compounding Pharmacy for Nandrolone

Buy Lab Tests Online

hunterdon goose

I called EmpowerRX to see the status of my prescription and they want $245 plus shipping for 15ml of 200mg/ml of nandrolone decanoate. Viking medical sent me an email saying through them it's $100 for 10ml of 200mg/ml . They're closed so I couldn't find out what pharmacy they used but I'm curious to see which pharmacy you guys get the best price to have nandorlone decanoate refilled.

Thank you in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I usually get my deca through empower. Think a 5ml bottle of deca through defy, filled by empower is like $80. They were recently out of stock, so had to go with another compounding pharmacy that defy uses. Think it’s called Anazao. Cost me $150 for a 10ml vial of deca with them

hunterdon goose

I usually get my deca through empower. Think a 5ml bottle of deca through defy, filled by empower is like $80. They were recently out of stock, so had to go with another compounding pharmacy that defy uses. Think it’s called Anazao. Cost me $150 for a 10ml vial of deca with them
Now we are getting somewhere ! Is that $150 quote recent ? Thank you sir for your help.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me