Can Cortisone shots cause ED?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

I've had 2 cortisone shots in my shoulder now. First time i had ED for about a week, Just thought it was a coincidence. Had another one yesterday and experienced the same thing last night when the wife was feeling frisky. Couldn't maintain.

I'd battled a bout of ED a good while back and this scares the shit out of me...

Anyone else?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt4me

Never had them but need them but I took the pills once prednisone , and it made me feel like crap. I have read that that chemical can cause adrenal fatigue but I would assume its temporary.

Did getting the shots hurt? I should get them but I'm being a bitch plus I've heard that they can weaken tendons.

Weasel

Never had them but need them but I took the pills once prednisone , and it made me feel like crap. I have read that that chemical can cause adrenal fatigue but I would assume its temporary.

Did getting the shots hurt? I should get them but I'm being a bitch plus I've heard that they can weaken tendons.

Yeah I'm kinda hating life today mentally. It has to be from that cortisone shot.....

1st one didnt hurt at all, just some pressure from the ball of crap they were putting in my shoulder joint.

yesterdays, well it did hurt a bit as it was in my collarbone joints on both shoulders. But once he got the needle situated in the joint there was just again that pressure as the goop was being injected.

slight dull ache today from where it was. no biggie.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me