Broke a full bottle of test. Help?

Buy Lab Tests Online

fifty

I just dropped by #2 full bottle of test and shattered the bottom. I picked it up and quickly inverted it and maybe 1/3 of the oil is still there. Do I just discard it or can I draw what's left out into my half used bottle?

Thanks for the advice.

Edit...after research I will just discard it. Thanks all! Been a long day...

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

I'm no expert but I would be concerned about getting very tiny shards or slivers of glass in my syringe when drawing. Obviously if it leaked out then there is cracked and busted glass. To me, it's cheap enough to replace, I would not risk it.

Others may disagree.

Systemlord

Perhaps you should consider a travel case to protect your testosterone vial. I would inject knowing there are tiny glass shards.

Take a picture of the broken vial and make a case for your doctor, maybe...

I broke one and did exactly that drew it all out in syringes. I think a glass shard being drawn up through a 29g needle (that I use) is a non-factor

M

MarkM

Well, it's a risk because glass can be shattered into microscopic pieces that you can't see or detect and granted a 29 gauge needle is small but so is a microscopic piece of glass. Not worth it it my mind. Not much to gain by continuing to draw from the busted vial and a whole lot to lose on the down side. The risk/reward ratio says don't do it.

M

MarkM

We'll just have to agree to disagree. It appears the OP did some research and tossed the busted vial.

Airborne Warrior

Injecting a few minuscule fragments of glass subq wouldn't be an issue even if it could get through a 29 gauge needle. I'm full of shrapnel and still doing nicely.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me