Best Source for Peptides 2023?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

USMC

Thanks for the response!
Just an FYI, I posted recently about some Semaglutide I received from Peptide Sciences that didn't work at all. Their customer service was NO help. I ordered some more from Recon Peptides and the batch was much better. When I order more, I am going to try NuScience Peptides. I'm hearing great things and I like that they are a member here! Just my 2 cents :)

BigTex

Good to hear your experience. I know they are popular, but their prices sure are high. No excuse for the bad customer service I am hearing.

BadassBlues

The one good thing about Peptide Sciences is their inventory. They stock a lot of products. You can get codes for discounts as well. I buy most everything from Nuscience Peptides these days personally. He is a member here and his pricing and customer service are very good.

Hopefully the influx of new peptide sites will help to lower overall pricing, competition is a good thing (to a point). The idea is to make money at your endeavors, if not...why bother? I don't begrudge a business making a profit. I don't know what the margin is on peptides, I'm sure it varies from one to the other. Ipam is likely pretty cheap to buy in bulk, whereas some of the newer, or less popular peptides are more expensive.

I am about to do a run of Epitalon and it is pricey.

The one good thing about Peptide Sciences is their inventory. They stock a lot of products. You can get codes for discounts as well. I buy most everything from Nuscience Peptides these days personally. He is a member here and his pricing and customer service are very good.

Hopefully the influx of new peptide sites will help to lower overall pricing, competition is a good thing (to a point). The idea is to make money at your endeavors, if not...why bother? I don't begrudge a business making a profit. I don't know what the margin is on peptides, I'm sure it varies from one to the other. Ipam is likely pretty cheap to buy in bulk, whereas some of the newer, or less popular peptides are more expensive.

I am about to do a run of Epitalon and it is pricey.
We try brother, we do try!!!

How did you run your Epithalon? Which regimen did you follow?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me