Beginning a new TRT chapter

Buy Lab Tests Online
Quick update, I just had my first follow up and it seems I may be one of the lucky ones and possibly got dialed in on the first attempt:

My prescribed protocol is 140g Testsoterone as 70g every 3.5 days; 400iu of HCG every 3.5 days, and 0.125mg of Arimidix also every 3.5 days; DHEA 25mg daily

Total Testosterone, measured at trough, is 865 ng/dL reference range [348-1197]
Free Testosterone 30.7 pg/mL reference range [7.2-24]
SHBG 26 reference range [19.3-76.4]
DHEA-S 499 ug/dL reference range [71.6-375.4]
Estradiol, Sensistive 34.1 pg/mL reference range [8.0-35.0]

Overall feeling good. Libido has risen from the dead. Dr is going to keep things as-is and retest in 3 months. New tests to be done next will be DHT and IGF.

For the first time, I feel like I am receiving excellent care. I have to give credit to Excelmale in helping achieve this.

Very happy to hear seaexplorer!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hello all, I can’t believe two years have already passed.

Time for an update:

I’m thrilled to report that everything has been smooth sailing the past two years. The only issue that came up was my Hematocrit became slightly elevated one time, but a blood donation fixed that. Also my estrogen got slightly elevated and I recently switched protocol from every 3.5 days to 3 days a week and that is going very well but it made my libido go through the roof but no complaints with that. Maybe I’m lucky but I feel great and have had no problems at all. I’m getting great care and I’m very thankful for this forum for guiding me in finding better care. I hope that many others have similar experience.

Hello all, I can’t believe two years have already passed.

Time for an update:

I’m thrilled to report that everything has been smooth sailing the past two years. The only issue that came up was my Hematocrit became slightly elevated one time, but a blood donation fixed that. Also my estrogen got slightly elevated and I recently switched protocol from every 3.5 days to 3 days a week and that is going very well but it made my libido go through the roof but no complaints with that. Maybe I’m lucky but I feel great and have had no problems at all. I’m getting great care and I’m very thankful for this forum for guiding me in finding better care. I hope that many others have similar experience.

I’m impressed that you came back 2 years later to close the loop and update your thread. Very happy you are doing well seaexplorer!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me