B12 subq and brusing

Buy Lab Tests Online

OMI100

Just added in some B12 METHYL. 1000mcg/1ml. Done 2 injections SUBQ into my stomach. One on right side the other on left side. Ended up with a burse developing at both injection sites? What am I doing wrong or is 1ml too much for a SUBQ injection at a time. Should I drop down to 1/2mil per injection??? Comments please.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

With 1ML, you have to inject very very slow to avoid bruising because it is a large volume of liquid (in a relative sense). Or just inject in the shoulder instead, that is what I do with B12 and it works great.

HarryCat

How much fat do you have at the injection site? I find if I inject in my leg, with little fat, I can see the B12 liquid under my skin after a few hours, it is not a bruise. If I inject into a thicker fat layer this doesn't happen.

OMI100

I have a LOT of insulation that I am injecting into:) Will try going slow next time and see what happens. The burse shows up a few days after the injection. Shoulder injection??? In the muscle???

ERO

Shoulder is usually kind of a combination IM and subQ depending upon one's body fat levels, but it is an area that typically does not bruise easily with injections. Hence, the reason many of us inject everything in that area. T, HCG, B12, etc...

OMI100

FWIW
and
YMMV
I found that splitting the dose into 1/2 cc X2 and injecting SQ on the right side and then on the left side of my stomach I get NO bruising. So it seems the 1 cc was too much in one location for me, BUT my body accepts 1/2 cc SQ per location with no issues.

FWIW
and
YMMV
I found that splitting the dose into 1/2 cc X2 and injecting SQ on the right side and then on the left side of my stomach I get NO bruising. So it seems the 1 cc was too much in one location for me, BUT my body accepts 1/2 cc SQ per location with no issues.

I hear ya Orrin. I talked about this very thing in another thread. Personally, I don't like pinning more than .5 mL in my abdominal area. I don't want lumps, bumps, or irritation in that area, especially since the abdomen is my primary injection site for HCG and Sermorelin.

As part of my protocol, I'm injecting a nutrient called Lipo-C. It's basically B complex, B12, with a few other goodies in it like MIC, and L-Carnitine. Because of its high concentration of ingredients and Ph level, it has a propensity to cause irritation and a burning sensation when injected. I've been experimenting with injection sites for this nutrient, with different length/gauge needles, and volume injected. So far, I've tried the deltoid (1mL volume) with a 5/8"/25ga needle...definitely an IM injection...no burning or irritated skin, and no bruising, but my arm was sore as hell for a good 3 days post injection. I also tried an abdominal SubQ injection (.5mL this time) with a 5/16"/31ga insulin pin...definitely burned going in (and I injected very slowly), but so far no bumps or irritation. I'm going to try my other deltoid next time with a 1/2"/29ga insulin pin. Even with a 1/2" needle, I think it will be a shallow IM injection, as I don't really have any fat there.

Looks like you've found a happy medium with your injection protocol...good for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me