Any thoughts on my blood test? wonder if raising T4 could be beneficial in terms of better libido?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kristoffer

Hi. I'm 41 years old, and have been on TRT for about 8 years. I took a blood test, and EKG at my GP on monday this week, because i have been feeling my heart pounding so hard for 3 weeks now, and with elevated resting heart rate.

This was the main reason i took the blood test. But, out of curiosity, as i was asking in the title. Could it be benefical for libido to raise T4? I see its in the "normal" range but, we all know that we can't look blindly on those numbers, and there is more to take account for :D . It's in Norwegian, and fritt = free.

Just for "fun", i looked up the history of my T3 and T4 levels threw the years (this is not all the blood tests i have taken, but those i have access to)

And as we can see here, i have been as high as 16,3 in the beginning of 2022 but, i cant remember how my libido and sensitivity was then, heh :)

My libido fluctuates, and so does the sensitivity but, neither has never been realy strong. I have had huge amounts of stress in my life, accompanied by other issues as a bit of depression etc ( i know all of this could wreck someones libido)

I'm only taking 0,12 ml of Testoviron Enanthate (from a 250mg/1ml vial) 2 times a week, as i belive (heh) i feel best on this.

I have been experimenting with a little bit of HCG too, that i have had to buy underground, as my endo wont give it to me. Norway is a bit on the back side, TRT wise. But i cant say i got much better libido from it (will try it again in a month).

What i do think i got a bit better libido from, is when i took the peptides MOD GRF 1-29, and IPAMORELIN. So i will go on that again in about a month, when i can afford it.

I seem to remember it was easier for me to cum, and my buddy down there had better and stronger erections.

This post got long i can see, as my main question was if T4 could have impact on a mans libido. What do those of you reading this post like to have your T4 levels at, libido wise?

Sorry if my post got a bit "messy" :D

Blood panel.png

t3historikk.jpg

t4historikk.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Could it be benefical for libido to raise T4? I see its in the "normal" range but, we all know that we can't look blindly on those numbers, and there is more to take account for :D .
You’re chasing your tail, your TSH is at the medium level <1.5.
My libido fluctuates, and so does the sensitivity but, neither has never been realy strong.
This sounds like your protocol is not optimized or your body just can’t balance all the individual metabolites of testosterone.

I think you should try to inject smaller doses more frequently.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me