any harm on the amount of sugar daily (fruits)

Buy Lab Tests Online

valexiz7

is there any harm on liver, hormone production when it comes to the amount of sugar we eat daily? im talking about fruits and veggies. i hit mostly around 100 grams daily but from healthy foods only. wondering if this actually makes our liver to stress out or wracks our testosterone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

As with most other things, the best answer is likely to be "it depends". If you have a healthy level of activity, low fasting insulin, good body composition, and good gut health, then there may be no problem. OTOH, many people are not in this category and would do better to (at least until they have a healthy metabolism) stress foods that encourage a fat-centric metabolism. Note that fruits and veggies are metabolized very differently and really shouldn't be grouped together. Also, avocados are technically a fruit I believe, so that is a low risk choice for almost everyone except those who have histamine issues.

valexiz7

As with most other things, the best answer is likely to be "it depends". If you have a healthy level of activity, low fasting insulin, good body composition, and good gut health, then there may be no problem. OTOH, many people are not in this category and would do better to (at least until they have a healthy metabolism) stress foods that encourage a fat-centric metabolism. Note that fruits and veggies are metabolized very differently and really shouldn't be grouped together. Also, avocados are technically a fruit I believe, so that is a low risk choice for almost everyone except those who have histamine issues.

so by what youre saying and if im correct. if fruits are metabolized differently and if youre active then consuming a good amount of fruit and veggies are not a problem?

Guided_by_Voices

Again, it depends. If you have a condition that benefits from highish ketones then it could be a problem, or if you have SIBO, for example, it could be a problem (see Dr. Ruscio's work on that topic.) I think you're trying to make something simple which is not always simple, and which requires quite a bit of investigation and tailoring to the individual.

valexiz7

Again, it depends. If you have a condition that benefits from highish ketones then it could be a problem, or if you have SIBO, for example, it could be a problem (see Dr. Ruscio's work on that topic.) I think you're trying to make something simple which is not always simple, and which requires quite a bit of investigation and tailoring to the individual.
true. thanks!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching